Sprint Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Sprint

1,286 Interview Reviews

2.6

Corporate Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint in June 2015.

Interview

I had an initial screening interview with someone from HR, which lasted about 15 minutes. Then I had a telephone interview with the hiring manager, which was an hour. For the final interview I had an in person interview with the hiring manager, which lasted an hour and a half.

Interview Questions

• The interview was overall very good, but one thing that bothered me is the interviewer asked if I have kids. I answered that I have one and he asked how old, so I said 14 months. He then asked if I have day care covered, and said that his wife stopped working after he had their second child. I thought this was very inappropriate, and it made me thing he subconsciously wondered if I would stop working at some point if I have more children. There is no way he would have said this to a man!   2 Answers

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was relaxing, and the interviewer was friendly and informative. I had to do a test phone call, which surprised me, but was appropriate for the job I would be doing.

Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very professional. It was performed by the peers within your future team. This provided an accurate assessment of the job requirements. This also allowed the person interviewing to determine compatibility with future co workers.

Interview Questions

• Define what is meant by understanding risk?   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Durham, NC (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

Relatively like any interview, you are asked a series of questions and you have to answer them.
    You do have to prepare yourself of course. Bring your resume even though you've submitted it already and other supporting document that you think that will help you.

Interview Questions

• What will you bring to your new role if selected?
      What is a challenge that has been difficult to yoy, and how are you working to fix it.   2 Answers

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sprint (New York, NY (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

very brief straight to the point store manager asked how can I get sales team to hit monthly goals. asked how was my overall experience in sales and what can I bring to his team

Interview Questions

• what are my strong points in sales   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Houston, TX (US)) in November 2008.

Interview

After submitting a reusume, I was called about 2 weeks later for an interview. I was scheduled the following week to meet with the district manager. I district manager was nervous during the interview and I do not think he very good at interviewing. At the end of the interview the district manager said he would call and let me know about the position and I never received a call back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to handle a difficlut customer and what was the out come?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sprint in March 2007.

Interview

It was a basic sales interview in which the tested my selling skills as well as questions regarding developing a team. Each question they asked was about the job and and about past jobs nothing more more nothing more. Each time I spend time working for this company they asked questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had to hold someone accountable.   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Martinsburg, WV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint (Martinsburg, WV (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I was supposed to interview with the store manager, but ended up being interviewed by one of the other assistant managers. It was very straightforward, not very difficult. Unfortunately, my interviewer didn't seem to know what he was doing or what questions he should ask. I'd been prepared to answer a variety of intensive screening questions, but the assistant manager with whom I interviewed mostly wanted to chat and small-talk, leaving it up to me to direct the course of the interview. He didn't take notes, asked only basic questions about my background, and gave me the impression that his feedback to the store manager was minimal. I ended up not receiving a job offer, which I believe is the direct result of having an interviewer that had no experience in interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your retail management background.   2 Answers

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Columbus, OH (US)).

Interview

The positions are posted and applied for online then a time would be assigned for those who applied. There were a panel of managers looking to fill position firing questions pertaining to rep level situations and how one should handle them, store numbers and how one would achieve them, and personal sales numbers. There would be interviews scheduled back to back within the same day for all individuals applying for the position. A decision was made within a week or two.

Interview Questions

• When is the best time to coach an employee?   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Charles, LA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Lake Charles, LA (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

You take a test to determine if you qualify for the job. If you can pass this test, then you move on to a interview. Which is usually about two to three members of management, asking questions like what makes you qualified for this job, are you able to work weekend, holidays, They will list or read a situation and see how you would handle it. They tell you about the benefits and job title and ask you if you have any questions.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work weekends/holidays?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.