Square Talent Development Partner Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Square Talent Development Partner Interview Questions

Interviews at Square

1 Interview Review

Talent Development Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Square (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

Lots of good and passionate people at square. Had several rounds with great people. The recruiter in charge was however very low energy and unorganized. She double booked me on 2 occasions and had to readjust my work schedule 2x as multiple invites for different times. She also scheduled a final interview and gave me 2.5 days to complete a project for that interview on top of a busy work week for me. At least the weekend would have been nice. Didn't even ask and took her 2 to 3 days to respond to simple emails. As others have mentioned candidate experience is just spoken about and not applied. I received a standard rejection email after 6 rounds and asked for feedback but none was given. As I a recruiter I at least call and debrief those that have put in the time and energy in the process. Thankfully there are other places doing this right. I get a business decision was made, but candidate experience isn't a priority at square.

Interview Questions

• describe your recruiting process   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.