Sri Chaitanya Techno Schools Interview Questions

Updated 21 May 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sri Chaitanya Techno Schools

Sri Chaitanya Techno Schools

Application

I interviewed at Sri Chaitanya Techno Schools in Oct 2021

Interview

There will be three rounds 1- written test............. ( based on your specialization ) the question will be some what application based question if we are through with the concept we can able to manage it, and after getting the offer they will be contacting workshop for techers in that we can make ourself perfect 2-demo class............... 3-oral test(RP)round............ .. .. . . ...

Interview Questions
  • The questions will be based on the demo
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Benga

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sri Chaitanya Techno Schools (Benga) in Dec 2018

Interview

tell me about yourself Sometimes seeing an example can be helpful, though each person’s “Tell me about yourself” answer will be different. Below is a short script showing how this question can highlight someone’s strengths supported by successful results in just under two minutes: “I began my career in retail management, but a few years ago, I was drawn to the healthcare space. I’ve always been skilled at bringing people together and working towards common goals. My experience successfully leading teams and managing stores led me to consider administration, and I’ve been building a career as a driven health administrator for the last four years.” “In my current role at XYZ Medical Center, the efficiency of the office has been a personal focus—especially as it relates to patient outcomes. I set and oversee goals related to department budget and patient volume. Last year, I worked with our IT department to implement a communication system for scheduling procedures and protocols to ensure that all departments were adequately staffed at all times. With our new online scheduling portal, we increased communication efficiency by 20%. To stay informed about their ongoing concerns, I hold regular meetings with physicians, nurses and other healthcare staff. In my role, I also manage marketing and advertising efforts on behalf of the Center. I’ve been really enjoying that part of my work and I’m especially interested in bringing the experience I’ve gained as well as my commitment to efficiency to the team at ABC Health. Outside of the office, I’m an avid reader and I love to hike. On weekends, you might find me at the local bookstore or exploring hiking trails in the area.”

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sri Chaitanya Techno Schools (Bangalore) in May 2018

Interview

*written test. *face to face * telephonic interview. They will recruit anybody when they are in the need or the employees who settle for less package. The telephonic round is very important because you talk to higher management.

Interview Questions
  • Are you okay working for long hours ?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sri Chaitanya Techno Schools (Coimbatore) in May 2017

Interview

3 rounds of interview, 1st round is written test it will be assessed immediately they have the cutoff marks for the written test if you are selected you will be called for 2nd round that is demo you will be asked questions also and when you are through you will be called for 3rd round that is telephonic interview.once when you are through you will be given the appointment letter on the same day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pallāvaram

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sri Chaitanya Techno Schools (Pallāvaram) in Jan 2017

Interview

First written exam to be passed , then demo to be given, then telephonic round, then they fix salary and discuss about joining dates, then they fix dates for work shops

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sri Chaitanya Techno Schools (Bangalore) in Feb 2015

Interview

They have written interview along with demo class to be given to students and senior teachers.they had a telephonic round for me as well which lasted for an hour.after a week the result was out and got a call to accept my offer letter and in return they took away my original documents.

Interview Questions
13 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Sri Chaitanya Techno Schools (Hyderābād) in May 2012

Interview

1) written test 2)Demo 3) interview

Interview Questions
  • in demo any questions will be asked on your subject and should be ready to answer
1 person found this interview helpful