St. Joseph Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

St. Joseph Health System Interview Questions

Updated 26 Mar 2019

2.8

Sort:

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System.

Interview

Applied online, got a call, when in for a interview, weeks went by and I finally got the call, came back in for all the medical screenings and then the 8 hour "new hire" meeting.

Interview Questions

• "Sorry, does it bother you that I'm on my phone right now? *laughing*"   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System.

Interview

The interview was an initial phone interview to discuss my interest in the job. Additionally, I was asked to have a group interview with several of the physical therapists from the department.

Leadership Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System in January 2017.

Interview

This was hands down the worst, most unprofessional interview process of my 12+ year career to date. I drove all around town for panel interviews, team interviews, 1:1 interviews, and after 10+ interviews and SIX MONTHS of back and forth, I have literally not heard one single word. Leadership should be respectful of people's time and energy. I am employed and it took a great deal of energy and effort to prepare and attend 10+ interviews with 20+ people. The very least you can do is reply to one of my emails asking for a status update or return a simple phone call. The process ate up 6 months of job seeking time and I am astonished at the lack of communication and unprofessionalism that permeates across all of the leadership team.

Interview Questions

• Too many to list. 6 months, 10 interviews with 20+ people.   Answer Question

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paterson, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System (Paterson, NJ (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

I am not sure what the hiring process is because I have not yet heard back but the interview was a panel of people from the care management department. They called me after I had recently applied and through then I scheduled an interview with them a week later.

Interview Questions

• What are you strengths and weaknesses?
      What do you know about St. Josephs?
      How do you handle and manage a large caseload of patients?
      How do you work in a collaborative team?   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System in January 2014.

Interview

it was easy went from traveler to staff.didnt have one i went from traveler to staff no real process except hr paperwork. easiest job to get. I really have nothing else tosay

Sterile Processing Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System (Saint Paul, MN (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Nice and comfortable. Very professional, started with questions about previous employment. Explained the tasks and skills of sterile processing I've experienced. Manager explained what she was looking for and what the role would be.Dicussed how I would benefit the position and what would be expected in the role.manager explained the daily tasks and schedule of the position. How many employees are in the department.What is the role of each position.

Interview Questions

• How would I react in a conflict with another employee.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Waiting for references to move forward.

Clinical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System (Lubbock, TX (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Online Application that is extensive in your education and work history, also some personal questions. But is easy to apply for more than one position as it saves your answers

IT Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System (Irvine, CA (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

My resume was submitted by a Staffing Agency through a shared professional relationship. The Alliance HR Department contacted me to do a phone screening. Then I was asked to meet with the VP of IT who this position reports to. Then I was asked to come back to meet with another IT Director who was a peer to the open Director position. Then HR contacted me to inform me that they went with another candidate because she was more strategic.

Interview Questions

• The VP of IT asked me a lot of operational questions regarding project management, portfolio management, SDLC, etc. He interrupted most of my answers. And most of the time he just talked about himself, the company and what he's done with the department. Overall, it was a weird interview.   1 Answer

Business Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System (Santa Rosa, CA (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

The interview was straightforward. The interviewer(s) develop standard questions and ask each candidate the same thing. The hiring process involved an extensive background check, a drug test and a physical exam that was very thorough. A new employee will also be required to have vaccinations and a current TB test.

Each area of the hospital is different as to work culture. In administrative areas the employees are expected to dress in a conservative business-like fashion, and there is a dress code. There are no "casual Fridays". Other areas of the hospital require uniforms. Overall, there are policies and procedures for everything. The ability to follow rules and guidelines is highly valued.

Interview Questions

• Questions are tailored to each individual position. This is a Catholic hospital with ties to the community at large, so there may be questions related to volunteer work or involvement with the community.   Answer Question

Case Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at St. Joseph Health System (Orange, CA (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

Was professional and collegial

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.