Standard Chartered Bank Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Standard Chartered Bank Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Standard Chartered Bank

3.2

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank.

Interview

typically 2 rounds, your potential boss and team head (if any). depending on the hiring manager, questions can vary. but you have to demonstrate and elaborate on your strengths. mine was pretty straight forward keen to know if i am the correct fit for the role with the right attitude and personality

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Standard Chartered Bank

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

Had an interview a while ago. One of the interviewer tried a few times to obtain confidential information from my previous employer so I need to stop the process. Not a good practice.

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank.

Interview

Got call through consultancy and its of 3 rounds
    1.round one: f2f with took around 1 hour .mostly in basics , concepts, team managment skills ability to lead team and its good
    2.round 2 :extension of round 1 with technical skillset and checking confidence and commitment it was good
    3. Hr : docs required to send and related

Salary discussiom is worst i saw in my career

They want 10 years guy to join for 10 lakhs ctc and worst part is they include LTA as 20 % CTC as in annual ctc .pathetic !!!

Ex:of they offer 10 lakhs as fixed component they vl keep 1.6 lakhs as LTA

dont they know LTA is payable once in every two years only !!!!! How can they include in annual ctc ??

Carefull while calculating ctc .salary structure is full of loopholes finally u end up gettting ur current company takehome

HRs are most arrogant i ever saw .

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in May 2016.

Interview

After online application submission, one to one interview was taken by HR and Department Head. And then I was asked for references, after they completed checking my background, I was offered the job instantly.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2015.

Interview

Detailed elaboration on job scope and expectation. A few levels of interviews with focus on skills, experiences, qualification and fit. Interviews progress from technical to aptitudinal. Full process may take 1 month+.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank (Bengaluru) in June 2014.

Interview

Its very easy. Use of technologies are less and more operational stuff.
    It depends on the segment you are going to work. They track time with a tool called PST which is much more like even if you go for any break you need to punch that hours. This seems to be going back to old age when companies are moving away from measuring productivity by this stone age technologies

Interview Questions

• Simple questions like about yourself. How have you handled projects?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nops

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in March 2014.

Interview

Started with a panel interview of 3 senior managers, then an interview with talent acquisition, then interview with the HR Manager of the function, then with the regional manager. Interviews were conducted in the Standard Chartered Tower and Dubai International Financial Centre offices.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2011.

Interview

First interview, it will be a senior branch managers of any branches to do an interview with you.
    Second interview will be the head of sales in the bank. If you gone through that 2 interviews successfully, therefore the 3rd interview with the HR will be an offer letters that will be given to you.

Interview Questions

• What will you benefit to the company? What will you see yourself to achieve your goals in the next 3 years? How would you find your leads and opportunities to increase your sales? What was your past experiences that you would not do for the current role you are applying?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank (New Delhi) in July 2010.

Interview

1st round of interview by team HR, then second round of interview by National head,then pre varification of my ex companies, then resi verification, n then pre joining online test. after that induction. work environment is good. but less scope for growth. for senior level there is good bonus. less transperancy in my profile. i never knew by incentive structure.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in October 2009.

Interview

case study and behavorial interview

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.