Stanley Security Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Stanley Security Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Stanley Security Solutions

2.5

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Stanley Security Solutions in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process was multi-step, consisting of a phone interview with an HR consultant, a phone interview with the hiring manager, and then an in-person interview with the hiring manager and some of the team. Each individual interview lasted between 30-60 minutes. The overall process from initial interview to on-boarding, however, was somewhat lengthy, and took about a month and a half.

Mechanical Engineering Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stanley Security Solutions (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Initial phone calls with HR and the hiring manager. 1/2 day in person interview with hiring manager and potential peers.

As the glassdoor reviews and ratings would indicate, there were multiple red flags that concerned me through the process and ultimately they made me a low ball offer, which made my decision making process easy. Best I can say, this division of Stanley is an average company, with average pay / benefits. If you want average while you look for better, probably not a bad place to land.

Interview Questions

• It was all the standard sort of questioning. Nothing unusual.   Answer Question

Area Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Stanley Security Solutions (Albany, NY (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a SCSS talent recruiter based upon my Linkedin profile. We had a solid conversation reviewing my skill sets and the requirements of the position. The interviews progressed to conversations with various company team members within Operations, Finance and HR. After some mutually agreed upon terms and offer was made and I accepted. Very smooth and professional process with consistent communication.

Interview Questions

• Based upon situation X, how would you go about handling the situation?   Answer Question

Field Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Stanley Security Solutions (Tempe, AZ (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview was very brief, but courteous and professional. Only been 2 days since the interview so, waiting on reply with results. Originally applied in May, but never received a reply until the end of Sept. Local office never received application from corporate after original submittal was made. Interviewers were on time and seemed interested.

Interview Questions

• What was the salary I was seeking.   1 Answer

Data Entry Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Stanley Security Solutions (Plymouth, MN (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview with manager was confusing - hours were not set in stone, I was given three different work times that were a possibility. Job and performance were not well explained.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negotiating hours, benefits or pay.

Customer Retention Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Stanley Security Solutions (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

Filled out application online. Got a call a week later to schedule an interview. Had face to face interview with HR Manager...took about 30 minutes. Went well I thought and obviously they did too because I received an offer the next day. Excited about starting soon.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Stanley Security Solutions (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Contacted through a third-party recruiter. After an hour with them, advanced to a 1-Hour phone screen with the Vice President. Approximately two weeks later, I was brought back on-site for a series of peer and functional interviews. Two weeks after that, was told that an offer would be coming following business planning. Four weeks later, I received a short note stating that the position would not be filled.

Interview Questions

• What tools do you used to manage projects and relationships?   Answer Question

Electronic Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Stanley Security Solutions (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with corporate recruiter, interview with the area manager and then interview with the local engineer. I was assured along the way that I was more than perfect for the job. I was told to wait until June for call back on hire date, and did so. No call ever came.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions mixed with job specific questions.   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Stanley Security Solutions (Baton Rouge, LA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone interview was brief and easy. The one on one interview went well, never felt too uncomfortable or intimidated. Third interview was really just to meet the rest of the team. Overall not bad, it just took a really long time for the entire process. Management did keep me updated throughout the entire time.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest challenge in your last position, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Interview

Easy questions, The questions were not unstructured and not too related to the position. The HR Manager was bit odd, he did not really sound not very professional. Easy and fairly quick process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.