Staples Staples Easy Tech Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 2,020.0 interviews

In Person21%
1.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Dundalk, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Staples (Dundalk, MD) in Jan 2018

Interview

I applied online. Later that same week I was called and asked to come in. They asked about my schooling and future plans. Then they asked about my technical knowledge and whether I was capable to do the job.

Interview Questions
  • What type of grades did you get in school?
    Answer Question
  • What sort of technical skills do you possess?
  • Do you have reliable transportation?

Anonymous Employee in Easton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Staples (Easton, PA) in Feb 2017

Interview

Basically a bunch of questions to see if you are the type of person who can deal with customers or not. Did not end up being used as they'll hire almost anyone

Interview Questions
  • What is an example of how you've help a customer or person in the pas

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Staples (San Francisco, CA) in Jan 2017

Interview

MOD called me asked for an interview, it was easy to get hired, had a couple of questions about selling pen, asked me if I could lift the printers easily. They offer credit card to customers. So manager asked me if I could able offer credit cards to people. Then did background check, and got hired

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Staples

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Staples

Interview

easy dont be fooled it isnt as hard as it seems all you have to do is believe you will get the job. do not be scared at all ok? capish? capish

Anonymous Employee in Mill Creek, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Staples (Mill Creek, WA) in Jul 2016

Interview

The entire process took less than two weeks, was mainly just waiting for paperwork. I was offered a job at the interview. It took place in the managers office and he was really nice and just engaged in casual conversation while slightly adding in interview questions without me noticing. Easiest interview I ever had!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Staples

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staples

Interview

It was easy, just asked me in, talked to me about how I could and would sell to the customer and basic questions regarding how to do a job. Idk it was pretty simple. The bosses were all nice, but very busy with dealing with the day to day customers there. They were able to get to the interview eventually.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bensalem, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Staples (Bensalem, PA) in Feb 2016

Interview

I came in to introduce myself to the manager. He called back a few days later, and I went for an interview that went well, no prior retail tech experience. The manager hired me within the next week, and I began working a few weeks later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Staples

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Staples

Interview

It was a one time interview, background check required, very straight forward and getting personal is a strong asset. I applied online and visited the store personally, met with managers and got a call for the next day, was hired within a week, having experience and knowledge about the company and the work field sped up the process. It's a one on one interview, dress well, don't get nervous and come in prepared.

Interview Questions
  • why should we hire you over anyone else?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cape May Court House, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Staples (Cape May Court House, NJ) in Nov 2014

Interview

Interview was very basic. Asked some questions about my abilities and how i would preform in the workplace. I came well dressed and prepared for all the questions they had. Offered minimum wage as compensation for being a Technical worker who fixes laptops, sells phones, repairs phones.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Staples (New York, NY) in Aug 2014

Interview

It was just a regular interview, brought in my resume. They asked how we would handle certain situations and what solutions we'd offer to a customer. As well as some personality related questions.</