State Bank of India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

State Bank of India Interview Questions

Interviews at State Bank of India

2.9

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at State Bank of India.

Interview

very easy interview

Interview Questions

• would you consider yourself a tidy person?   5 Answers

Probationary Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Bank of India.

Interview

Prelims consisting of quant, verbal and logical rounds. This was followed by mains which consisted of verbal, quant and logical, added further by general knowledge questions which were mostly banking related. This was followed by an interview

PO Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at State Bank of India.

Interview

It was a good interview. I am happy. It's the biggest Public sector company. It was a good interview. I am happy. It's the biggest Public sector company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your home town   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at State Bank of India (New Delhi) in October 2020.

Interview

State Bank of India is as much as including initial communication. Documents and I card interviews etc. Company bonus every year. Tell people about good experiences, office and work culture.

Interview Questions

• state Bank of India job applie online in Patna,Bihar. job online registration .   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at State Bank of India.

Interview

It was a phone call to shortlist for next rounds. The next round was a group discussion round where around 8-10 people participated. Only a few people were selected for next round which was personal interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Mutual Funds?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at State Bank of India.

Interview

They asked questions regarding the core subjects of the job title. They checked my theoretical knowlege and communication skills. Background check was done and the process took over two weeks but it was worth it.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you as an intern?   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at State Bank of India (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Outgoing and very professional,they look for great leaders.They might ask twisted questions but the answers are simple.Be well prepared in basics ,be confident and relax.The process is time worthy and the teams are great with great experiences.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at State Bank of India.

Interview

it was just direct questions about your studies and how you would target tier1 and tier 2 citites and what kind of people would you target to become your agent and various other questions

Interview Questions

• what u learned in graduation and what kind of people would you target   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at State Bank of India.

Interview

Interview, panel constituting of 5 members including a CGM and 4 GMs, was organized at Local Head Office.

A GD and Group Exercise preceded the Interview.
    Interviewers test your personality and IQ rather than knowledge pertaining to the banking sector.
    GD/GE has a general topic for discussion, again your personality and communication prowess is the major point of analysis.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to start a career in the Banking sector?   Answer Question

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Interview

I went for the F2F interview for Android developer. I waited for atleast 2 hours as no one was available for the interview. Then someone comes for the interview and tells that we need to conduct the interview in canteen. They ask you simple questions like activity lifecycle and how to create account on firebase.They simply not gonna give you feedback as the interviews are also conducted for formality.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.