State Bank of India Probationary Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

State Bank of India Probationary Officer Interview Questions

Interviews at State Bank of India

3.2

Probationary Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at State Bank of India.

Interview

Interview, panel constituting of 5 members including a CGM and 4 GMs, was organized at Local Head Office.

A GD and Group Exercise preceded the Interview.
Interviewers test your personality and IQ rather than knowledge pertaining to the banking sector.
GD/GE has a general topic for discussion, again your personality and communication prowess is the major point of analysis.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to start a career in the Banking sector?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for State Bank of India

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Mumbai) in December 2018.

Interview

Prelims, Mains (includes Descriptive), Interview + Group Discussion

The prelims and mains are the tough part because this is where your knowledge is tested. During GD and Interview, it's less about your knowledge and more about how you carry yourself.

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Thiruvananthapuram) in October 2018.

Interview

Document checkup followed by lunch.
    Then group exercise and then personal interview was there.
    The interview was a stress based one.
    Rather than checking our therotical knowledge they were more interested to see how I performed on stress based questions.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Mumbai) in October 2018.

Interview

Interview was taken in a genial way at lho mumbai. Question were asked based on your CV.
    There were 5 interviewees in the panel.The ambience of the interview seemed very informal and realxed.The entire process was smooth and quick

Probationary Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Bank of India.

Interview

After clearing Prelims and mains examinations successful candidates were called for GD and Interview. I appeared for my gd-pi for SBI 2018 on September 21, 2018 at Delhi. Before GD and PI we have to go through document verification.
    After a smooth document verification process, we headed to the conference hall for our GDs. After a session of the introduction of the moderators and candidates, we were given the topic.
    Interview panel I faced had 3 males and 2 females. They were really helpful and kind of had the amiable vibe. That really helped me to ease down my nervousness. I wished them and sat down. First they starts with my Introduction and basic HR details. Then after few question they started asking about banking related questions.

Probationary Officer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at State Bank of India.

Interview

A smooth process focussed more on the attributes of the candidate. A straight forward process where you can present yourself honestly and win the employment. However, to be screened for the interview you need to clear a very tough written exam.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at State Bank of India (New Delhi) in January 2018.

Interview

SBI PO selection procedure is done based on the preliminary examination, mains examination, group discussion, and personal interview. Preliminary examination will consist of 3 sections (English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability).

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at State Bank of India (New Delhi).

Interview

Panel was very accommodating and not intimidating. There is Group discussion and Group Exercise prior to interview. The group discussion is held in a systematic manner, everybody gets a chance to put up their points and is not at all chaotic.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Mumbai).

Interview

I applied for the job on the basis of their advertisement and after clearing the call India written test was called for the interview. In interview they check your background, knowledge about your subject, economy, general awareness , etc.

Interview Questions

• Questions on Economic situation, General knowledge, hobbies, etc.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Patna, Bihar

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Patna, Bihar) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview took place at Patna LHO. Interview was overall easy. Before interview, Group exercise which included group discussion and priority arrangement discussion. Interview process took 10 min approximately. Result were out after 2 months.

Interview Questions

• In interview, questions were general in nature, like why banking after engineering, how u will be useful to us, some questions from current affairs and finally meaning of my name   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.