State Street Global Advisors Interview Questions in London, UK | Glassdoor.co.in

State Street Global Advisors Interview Questions in London, UK

Interviews at State Street Global Advisors

3.2

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at State Street Global Advisors (London, England (UK)) in March 2019.

Interview

Applied in September of 2018, I only heard back in March 2019 and was invited for a final round interview following a quick telephone interview the week prior. The interview was only 1 hour and was with two senior individuals from the team that I would be working on.

Asset Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at State Street Global Advisors (London, England (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied online, then phone interview, then interview in their London office in Canary Wharf. Interviewed with the whole team I was interning with (only 2 people). Very nice people, mostly behavioural questions. More like a conversation than an interview.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at State Street Global Advisors (London, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

Relatively good, unlike what I have read. Applied online. Received a call from India a month later as a short interview. Then got an email two months later inviting for an interview. Got an offer the next day

Investment Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at State Street Global Advisors (London, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

Three telephone interviews, competancy based interview with HR, followed by 2 panel interviews with investment teams across the business. Final part was a strategy outlook presentation/q and a. Fully investment focused.

Portfolio Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at State Street Global Advisors (London, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

3 Interviews with team managers and a department manager. All interviews were conducted on a 1 to 1 basis. I obtained the job description from a recruiter. The interviews were based on my experience, knowledge of the funds industry and investment operations, my CV and State Street.

Interview Questions

• What is your knowledge of the fixed income funds market   Answer Question

GDPR Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at State Street Global Advisors (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone interview; 1:1 meeting; Final was a Three-panel interview with business and subject matter experts, for 1.5 hours. The questions were directed at actual knowledge, and perceived obstacles or viewpoints that could derail or not align with its (undisclosed) approaches.

Interview Questions

• What are ways to process personal data lawfully. Evaluated attitude and septh of commitment to the specialty field. Asked to provide solutions to situational problems.   1 Answer

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at State Street Global Advisors (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Interviewer very limited on digital knowledge. Technology behind market. Still havent heard back 3 months on even though was told I would hear back from them and that they were at the first stage, very poor communications. Why these companies think they can act like this is beyond me.

Portfolio Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at State Street Global Advisors (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

Structured process with standardised HR behavioural questions featuring strongly. A series of 1-2-1 interviews covering experience and knowledge at previous roles. Multiple stages, with various people. Process could have been improved if panel interviews were employed as there was a lot of repetition, trips and some not so well prepared interviewers.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Street Global Advisors (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Application online and then phone interview, the process was good, very lovely interviewees and HR I dealt with were very helpful and accommodating. The interview was quite standard but conducted well and made me think a lot. A good overall impression of the firm came off the back of it

EMEA Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State Street Global Advisors (London, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

Telephone screening interview, then one face-to-face interview, then offer.
    Pleasant experience, with one member of HR and one person from the department. Interview was about 45 minutes. No need to prepare in detail about the company or the industry, they just want to see that you are the right type of person for the role.
    I did not accept because it doesn't seem that likely for summer internship to lead to a job.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions. Why State Street? Why this role? Why would you be good at the role? Tell me about your past experiences relevant to this role?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.