State Street Interview Questions

Updated 10 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,457 of over 1.5K interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

State Street

Application

I interviewed at State Street

Interview

The interviewer asked basic logistical and educational qualification regarding questions and a few questions regarding the company and the role. I was told that I will be notified about the date and time of the next interview, but I was ghosted afterwards and did not receive any information regarding my candidacy or the role.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about State Street?
    Answer Question

State Street

Application

I interviewed at State Street

Interview

smooth. Efficient. Fast. But difficult to understand job description. The best past was the quality of questions. But the candidate is not made to feel comfortable. Some interviewers are aggressive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

State Street

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Street

Interview

1) Phone call with basic concepts 2)Phone call with basic concepts plus questions regarding what would you do if I will find in this situation? 3) Video call technical concepts, really basic

Interview Questions
  • Nav, Investment funds, derivatives, behavior questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kilkenny

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Street (Kilkenny) in Jun 2021

Interview

It was quick and very easy and the woman was very polite. The first interview came a few days after i filled out the application online so the process was very quick. Again couple of days later i received an email that i was due for a second and final interview.

Interview Questions
  • Basic finance questions and my background in the first interview.

Anonymous Employee in Paris

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State Street (Paris)

Interview

Entretien physique dans leurs locaux à Paris avec le manager et 1 opérationnel d’une heure. Questions classiques sur le parcours les motivations et présentation de l’activité ainsi que du contexte actuel de l’entreprise.

Interview Questions
  • Parcours académique et pro. Pourquoi la finance de marché. Qu’est ce qu’un syndicated loan

State Street

Application

I interviewed at State Street

Interview

I applied online for a summer intern program in Krakow, Poland and then got invited to a phone interview. The whole process was really bad. I was interviewed by some lady from India. I could not hear properly what she was saying, there was a lot of noise in the back and every other word was muted so I had to guess what she was asking. I kept telling her I could not understand, that the connection is probably bad because every other word she says is muted but the lady totally ignored me and kept asking questions.

Interview Questions
  • My education and info about me. What I expect to learn What salary I want

State Street

Application

I interviewed at State Street

Interview

General discussion of interest in financial services and investment, followed by more detailed industry-specific questions; typical situational awareness and HR-related questions; questions about previous work and educational experience; the interview was very professional and friendly

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

State Street

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Street

Interview

Online video based interview. Happened with both onshore and offshore team. Focused on Java and oracle plsql questions. OOPS concepts and collections basics. Current project architecture and role in the project. Three rounds of interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

State Street

Application

I interviewed at State Street

Interview

First call from HR based in India asking questions about salary, availability and basic finance questions and after that I got an invitation for a video call. I had the interview with an officer and a senior associate where they ask about NAV, funds and derivatives.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

State Street

Application

I interviewed at State Street

Interview

Email from the recruiter to set a call. Later the call with the recruiter and general questions about my experience. In the end, the recruiter set a meeting with the managers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,457 Interviews