State Street Syntel Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

State Street Syntel Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at State Street Syntel

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Airoli

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Street Syntel (Airoli) in August 2012.

Interview

1- free speech
2- essay writing....sub; ur achievement in life
3- hr interview
4- manager interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for State Street Syntel

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Street Syntel (Mumbai).

Interview

Easy, it was a walkin

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Airoli

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Street Syntel (Airoli) in June 2013.

Interview

Selection Process was very lengthy, it takes your full day around 6 to 7 hours...

1st Round - Free Speech Round
    2nd Round - Written Skills Test
    3rd Round - Online Aptitude Test
    4th Round - HR Interview
    5th Round - Operations Interview

Interview Questions

• OTC Derivatives and its limitations   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Airoli

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at State Street Syntel (Airoli) in May 2013.

Interview

Was called for interview being told that the post is or experienced persons. Was also told that I would get 16000 + 2500 incentive per month and to mention that HR person name on resume as reference. When I attended the interview within the allotted time atleast 40 candidates were made to wait for hours on end. I had to wait for 2.5 hours. At one moment we were told that the person conducting interview would call us in 5 min but the actual Round 1 began 45 mins after that. It was extempore round. Everyone had to speak on topic of own choice in front of other candidates (Mass elimination round). Everyone was allowed to speak for 15-20 seconds, then abruptly interrupted with the question "How much salary you expect? And is that figure negotiable? And how much lowest non negotiable salary you expect?" One experienced person who asked for 16,000 pm was asked whether he would join if offered 10,000 pm (Strange!). People who completed HSC (XII) but persuing graduation were told a funny line that went "We have a policy to accept XII passed, but we expect you to complete your grad . and then apply" (What does that mean?...) Most of the people who had experience or quoted higher salaries were then told by that person that there were points on which she would have to consult her senior and if called tomorrow, they would go on with the next round. So some freshers who couldn't speak properly were kept behind for next round. Thus the experienced people are only kept on hold as reserve staffing requirement despite me being told that my experience was being considered in he interview call. Was a waste of time and money for me.

Interview Questions

• None. Was cut off in Round 1 before the Written Test, Online Test and HR/ Operations Interview Rounds based on the salary I asked which was exactly what was quoted to me by the person who made the interview call and not based on my speech which was in pure English and loud and clear. So the selection in Round 1 was not on the speech but on the salary quote that followed.
      My advice if you want to get in State Street Syntel is not to prepare well in advance for Round 1 as you get 15-20 secs to speak (Try speaking more than two sentences in that time!) but simply quote Rs. 10,000 as salary to get to Round 2.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at State Street Syntel (Pune) in February 2012.

Interview

First take the formal HR round, ask the question related to your prior experiance, qualification & ur Goal, followed by on- line test comprises objective question of math, english, GK & Reasoning, after that operation round is there, ask question basic as well as advance finance question related with Capital market, Derivative & Swaps.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Street Syntel (Pune) in August 2011.

Interview

first round is extempore, second is hr, third and final is operations.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to join state street when ever body know that we don't pay well   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiation. I wanted hob so I accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Street Syntel (Pune) in May 2011.

Interview

1. HR round.
    2. Aptitude and Essay writting
    3. HR
    4. Operation round.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at State Street Syntel (Pune) in June 2013.

Interview

long . .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negoation

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Street Syntel (Pune) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview process start with screening the resume, followed by Aptitude test. it consist question related with English, Mathematics and Reasoning. After that they call you for HR- Round- mainly ask question related with your family, work experience & hobbies and finally operation manager take interview.

Interview Questions

• Question related with Swap and different type of swaps.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Street Syntel (Mumbai) in February 2015.

Interview

Too easy to crack there were total 5 round 1. free speech 2. essay writing 3.aptitude 4 hr 5 technical. friendly environment,, whole 1 day process. Please be prepare with basic accounting entries and definition of financial term, good to get experience for fresher. less pressure more time and work life balance

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.