Sterlite Technologies Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sterlite Technologies Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Sterlite Technologies

2.4

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sterlite Technologies.

Interview

After the GD session, HR interviews were conducted in the college. The HR interview involved pertinent questions to check students' propensity to travel and to live outside their hometowns.
The first question was about the definition of mechanical/polymer engineering, depending on the candidate.
It was followed by questions checking general knowledge about global politics. Later, I was asked by any prior experience to live outside Delhi. After a few more such questions, A telephonic interview followed two days later. It was regarding technical aspects ranging from basic knowledge about optical fibers to aluminium wire production.

Interview Questions

They did not disclose the job profile prior to campus session and it was revealed only in the interview process. The proposed job profile did not match my future aims.

Other Interview Reviews for Sterlite Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sterlite Technologies (Hyderabad) in March 2015.

Interview

Online test which is about 100 minutes with 100 questions (general aptitude) followed by a group discussion where the topics are pretty basic which is then followed by a interview where both personal and HR questions are asked. The aptitude test was conducted in the my university where as the rest of it was held at another University with students from two colleges.

Interview Questions

• The questions are pretty basic related to my field of study and HR questions include why not masters and why exactly a job after undergrad, since you might be offered a role with the company if the performance in the internship is up to the mark. At the end interviewee is given a chance to ask questions to the interviewer, try to make the most out of this.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sterlite Technologies (Nagpur, Maharashtra) in February 2016.

Interview

First there was a preliminary test process consist of aptitude,logical reasoning and verbal,each with sectional cutoff.
    Group Discussion was conducted in batch of 5 topics were
    1)Red 2)Culture
    They were checking your leadership and listening qualities
    Interviews was HR based simple.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      What do you like about Electrical?
      Some strength and weakness?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sterlite Technologies in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was telephonic and the questions asked were mostly related to our subject of interest and past project experience. The interview experience was comfortable and delightful. It is a good opportunity for students looking for internship opportunities in reputed and professional companies like Sterlite Technologies.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation as i got the best offer i could bet for

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sterlite Technologies (Ahmedabad) in December 2015.

Interview

interview process took around 4-5 weeks. there were 2 rounds and one on site round. HR round was held on site. It was more like a group discussion. The technical around lasted for around like an hour.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.