Sterlite Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sterlite Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Sterlite Technologies

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Ranchi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sterlite Technologies (Ranchi) in March 2015.

Interview

The company came over to My university, it was a panel of 2 one from technical side the other from HR, the interview lasted for 45 minutes, more of technical questions. I was asked 5 to 6 questions out of which i could answer 4 correctly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sterlite Technologies (Hyderabad) in May 2017.

Interview

The whole process took around 2 and half months.First round was online test which consists of technical questions and some aptitude questions.After online test shortlisting has been done and I was shortlisted for the next round.There was total 4 interview rounds.3 interview rounds were through skype and one was through telephone.Also 3 interview rounds were like HR round where questions were asked based on resume and projects which I have done.There was one technical round where some questions were asked from optical fiber communication.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between single mode and multi mode fiber?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sterlite Technologies (Ahmedabad) in July 2017.

Interview

2 rounds technical 2 rounds HR. Technical was bit tough and HR was easy comparatively. It was overall a good experience. Your technical should be nice enough to get through this.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sterlite Technologies.

Interview

The Process includes a written test based on aptitude and English followed by Group discussion and Personal Interview. The H.R team lacks professionalism. They don't select merit based. During my process, after the written test they published shortlist and in that shortlist they picked even numbers in one group and old numbered candidates in another group for G.D. The G.D shortlisted candidates of odd numbered group and even numbered group after made another list with starting numbers being odd numbered candidates followed by even numbered. They selected the first 6 candidates on the list irrespective of interview. I performed well in the written test, my name unfortunately is 4th in written test so ended up in even numbered group. After G.D shortlist I ended up in the bottom list because of even number. During my interview the Interviewers are not interested in asking questions and they asked silly questions and I answered all the questions pretty darn well. But they have already selected the first six candidates.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      and other lame technical questions as the Interviewers don't know anything about technical   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sterlite Technologies (Bhopal) in January 2016.

Interview

the interview process was of three rounds (test (technical and Aptitude), GD, Personel interview (HR + Tech)).
    The test was conducted in the month of November and the interviews were scheduled in the month of January, whole interview process after the exam was completed in a single day in the campus itself.

Interview Questions

• related to my projects, technical papers and favourite subject.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sterlite Technologies (Mumbai) in January 2017.

Interview

There were 3 rounds. First round being a Technical round over telephone. Other two rounds were with the Head and VP. Those were telephonic too. Whole process was smooth undertaken by the HR.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sterlite Technologies.

Interview

It takes one week to complete the process and there was two round of interview for this position, one was HR round and other two was technical round, they were asking about previous project related question .

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sterlite Technologies (Nagpur, Maharashtra) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was easy but the process was long and tedious and took over 2 months for receiving the offer letter. The joining date was also delayed by around a month.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ranchi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sterlite Technologies (Ranchi) in March 2015.

Interview

There was a written round in the month of September 2016.
    The shortlist was announced around the beginning of March '17.
    The shortlisted people were called together in pool campus from all colleges in our College auditorium.
    Groups were formed for GD and one person was seleceted from each GD group.
    We went through technical and HR interview and results were announced at the end of the day. Only one person each was selected from the 4 branches who were eligible.

Interview Questions

• What is the motor used in trains, Difference between each motors,Property of induction furnace,Other electrical related questions all to check the presence of mind as well as basic understanding of each process or machines.   1 Answer

R&D Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sterlite Technologies.

Interview

Totally based on technical and HR interview. they covered all the topics in all these rounds. it is not difficult not average range of interview. also it is based on the study back ground and experience and job role etc.

Interview Questions

• Based on back ground and job role . (prepare all the required topics)   Answer Question