Sterlite Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Sterlite Technologies

2.8

SAP BW, BI/BO, BODS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sterlite Technologies (Kolkata) in June 2012.

Interview

We had an aptitude test for top 5 students in the class. Then after clearing the apti, we had 1:1 face to face interview. Then after that we had 30-40mins skype interview after 1 week.

Negotiation

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sterlite Technologies (Ahmedabad) in February 2016.

Interview

It was lengthy and technical. first interview was the aptitude test which was online and second was technical round. third was Human resource round in which HR questions were asked and group discussions were done. Overall experience was good but it was quite lengthy and more of technical .

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tiruchirappalli

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sterlite Technologies (Tiruchirappalli) in April 2016.

Interview

There was an online test consisting of aptitude questions and a few technical questions .It's an optic fiber company so prepare for communication part. After this, the shortlisted candidates were to go through a GD. It was based on digital india, smart cities etc. Then shortlisted candidates have a technical PI followed by HR PI. They asked basic questions on antennas, analog communication, why FM better than AM , what is the difference between step and graded index fiber, etc.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Application

I interviewed at Sterlite Technologies (Nagpur, Maharashtra) in January 2016.

Interview

Aptitude test was conducted and further elimination was done in the group discussion round which was held next. Then a technical interview followed by a hr interview. The interviewers were a plant manager and a hr. They were good at their respective fields and had good knowledge about what they asked.