Sterlite Technologies Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Sterlite Technologies Limited

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sterlite Technologies Limited (Ahmedabad) in February 2016.

Interview

Aptitude test which concludes maths reasoning and java. Level is medium.
    Manager level round which concludes basic and advance java. Which concludes java collection and data structure.
    Hod level round which concludes java programs.
    No other round required.

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sterlite Technologies Limited (Mumbai) in February 2016.

Interview

Fair, Managers are technically sound. Interview process is also smooth. Difficult to crack. Questions was according to the profile. Job role was mentioned thoroughly. Transparent in providing company profile and job role.

Software Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sterlite Technologies Limited (Ahmedabad).

Interview

HR will call you for a technical round. Mostly, there is only one round of technical interview with technical team. Sometimes, they drive for a walk-in interview which has two round: written test(mostly for filtration purpose) and technical interview. The interview question is depends on the panel and their department.

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sterlite Technologies Limited in June 2015.

Interview

Interview was taken by the Head Support and the COO along with HR head.
    Three were no unusual questions asked during this interview.
    If the person has relevant experience and technical knowledge then it would be easy for him/her to crack this

Interview Questions

• Role, Pevious experience and how can you improve this org   Answer Question

Database Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sterlite Technologies Limited (Pune) in January 2018.

Interview

They have conducted 3 rounds but all are same like .
    Interview is okay okay.They are asking some practical scenario but some time i feel that is irrelevant to my job profile.

Interview Questions

• Basic about big data and Hadoop.   1 Answer

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sterlite Technologies Limited (Noida) in May 2019.

Interview

Round 1: Online aptitude and programming concepts test.
    Round 2: PI over video call, some programming concepts and few aptitude questions were asked, fairly easy. Interviewer was very helpful and kind.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sterlite Technologies Limited.

Interview

Too Technical interview question, need to explain solution along with project management skill. There focus to manage customer as well technical delivery
    Managing customer, team, project planning, agile methodology, onsite travel etc

R&D Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sterlite Technologies Limited.

Interview

Totally based on technical and HR interview. they covered all the topics in all these rounds. it is not difficult not average range of interview. also it is based on the study back ground and experience and job role etc.

Interview Questions

• Based on back ground and job role . (prepare all the required topics)   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sterlite Technologies Limited in November 2018.

Interview

First a online test will be there .
    It will have basic Java c and SQL and other data structure related mcq.

Then a hr round will be there in which star type of questions will be asked

And 3rd will be technical round as company work on Java questions will be on Java only and SQL.

4th will be managerial round

Interview Questions

• SQL and Java questions basically on collection and exception handling   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sterlite Technologies Limited (Chennai) in November 2018.

Interview

Apply and take an online test followed by series of interviews. The interview consists usually of 2 rounds, first the HR round and followed by Technical. The HR round is usually questions about your general behaviour and if you're apt.
    The technical was lousy as it was video based and the interviewer kept postponing the interview for a week.

Interview Questions

• Your past experience that shows you're competent for this role   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.