Stonebridge Companies Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 20 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stonebridge Companies

Stonebridge Companies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stonebridge Companies (Denver, CO) in Mar 2021

Interview

interview went well. enjoyed the people i met with. all very nice. nice office. hr people were very helpful and answered my questions. i felt like it would have been a good place to work if i got an offer, but i didn't get one. oh well.

Interview Questions
  • asked about my experience with word, excel, etc.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Stonebridge Companies

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stonebridge Companies (Englewood, CO) in Sep 2012

Interview

Detailed process: online MS Office testing, personality test, interviewed with six people over two weeks plus the CEO's executive assistant so it was good to experience various personalities and perspectives. Nice office and nice people and I felt welcomed and liked. I was excited as the job description and their specific needs matched so well with my skills and past experience.

Interview Questions
  • A "normal" interview process/questions - no strange or off-the-wall questions. All seven people had differing expectations. What one person told me was important was downplayed by someone else.
4 people found this interview helpful