Stonebridge Companies Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 20 of over 20 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stonebridge Companies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stonebridge Companies (Denver, CO) in Mar 2021

Interview

interview went well. enjoyed the people i met with. all very nice. nice office. hr people were very helpful and answered my questions. i felt like it would have been a good place to work if i got an offer, but i didn't get one. oh well.

Interview Questions
  • asked about my experience with word, excel, etc.
    Answer Question

Stonebridge Companies

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stonebridge Companies

Interview

Great interview process. For general managers, they fly you out to the Corporate Support Center to allow you to meet everyone and see the culture before accepting the position.

Interview Questions
  • What is your weakness as a leader?

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Stonebridge Companies (Seattle, WA) in Jan 2018

Interview

HR calls after 1 week I applied and set the interview with Department Manager. The interview will be all behavior questions. If you do good then you will meet GM. Its not a difficult process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Stonebridge Companies

Application

I interviewed at Stonebridge Companies

Interview

It was well over an hour and it included a lot of the standard interview questions one would expect. Go in knowing why you want to work for the company and what the reason for this new career move is.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stonebridge Companies (Seattle, WA) in Oct 2017

Interview

Not an impressive presentation. Interviewers were late and not regretful. The downtown Seattle site manager for the soon to be opened location was yawning and disengaged. I almost wondered why I was there. They posted the same position with two drastically different titles to fish the market for pay differences in candidates. Not a good way to source. I took time away from work to make it happen. As a courtesy to candidates who have met the interviewer, it is disrespectful to generate an auto system response that they are moving on to other candidates. That’s appropriate for general applications but please don’t forget that people make time for interviews and often rearrange their days for it.

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have with employee engagement? What experience do you have with employee recognition.
1 person found this interview helpful

Stonebridge Companies

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stonebridge Companies in Aug 2017

Interview

Interview was quick - to the point - and thorough. Engaging in guest specific questions. There was a PI assessment, background check, and month long overboard process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stonebridge Companies (Denver, CO) in Oct 2016

Interview

The interview was fairly standard. I met with human resources and the general manager. The questions were vague and not well organized. They do not use behavioral interview questions as most companies do. It was just odd. They just described the business, and kind of complained about their challenges for 30 minutes and then asked if i wanted to work there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

I was shocked that they sent a list of questions to references to complete. Felt very 1980's way of doing business - who would list a reference that would give negative feedback? Why even bother with references except to verify facts that the resume is truthful. Was a big waste of time and all my references actually sent me the list & I completed it for them. Wasted all our time actually.

Interview Questions
  • Had to take a personality index test - don't know why companies rely on these - I've taken all sorts of tests for sales roles and they're pretty easy to answer. Since I've been here for a year now, I felt that the interview questions that I asked were not very honestly answered - I won't say they lied, but did so from omission.

Stonebridge Companies

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stonebridge Companies in Jan 2016

Interview

I have been asked questions about what my strengths and weaknesses are, about previous work experience. Also I was asked the most favorite and least favorite things about my job. I was asked what goals I have achieved in my previous employment and what would be the further career aims.

Interview Questions
  • How many years have you held this position? What did you like most about your job? What accomplishments have you made so far in our career?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stonebridge Companies (Denver, CO) in Dec 2015

Interview

It was definitely a long interview process (3.5 weeks from my first interview to offer). While I can appreciate how thorough the company is when finding the perfect candidate, it started to turn into a bit of a hassle with driving all over Gods creation. Maybe cut it down to 1-2 interviews with two people interviewing at each? With that being said, I really enjoyed the actual interviews. I never felt uncomfortable and conversation seemed to come naturally.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Interviews