Stryker Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Stryker Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Stryker

3.2

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

They had me do a gallup personality interview on the phone which only took about 30-45 minutes but I hear can be longer sometimes and set up an in person meeting to discuss what my internship would entail and meet my supervisors.

Interview Questions

• A few things they asked: if I worked well on teams, what motivates me, and why I wanted to work for them.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Hoboken, NJ (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Many steps, beginning of process is difficult, uses 3rd parties for their process. The technical questions are later on, all personality to start. The first round is 1-1 then is a fast paced phone interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Phone interview with general questions, Gallup test for a cultural fit that is rapid-fire questions that you must answer to pass to the next step, on-site interview with 4 people and presentations that may involve a presentation.

Intern Interview

Interview

I talked to them at a carrier fair and had a 30min phone interview the following day. All questions were behavioral. The process was very quick and communication was always present. The whole process took a week.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

I was told that the managers were interested in my resume and portfolio, so I first did a phone call interview with an HR, then the Gallup test. Both who I interviewed with are really friendly.

Interview Questions

• The phone call interview was mostly behavioral questions. I was also asked about why I wanted to work at Stryker. The Gallup interview was like an advanced version of behavioral questions but kinda tricky to answer.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Stryker in February 2019.

Interview

I applied online and heard from a recruiter to set up a phone interview. The first phone interview is really to get to know you and was very relaxed with common interview questions. If the recruiter feels as if you will be a good fit, the second interview will be a Gallup behavioral interview. This is the interview that selects if you will be a good fit to Stryker's culture. It is important to be yourself and to be confident in your ability(what they look for). After about a week, I was offered to do an on-site interview. This interview was the most enjoyable since you will be talking with people in your field. The interview was about two hours long and expect to meet with 4-6 people to walk through your resume. It is important to feel comfortable to talking about your resume and what your strengths are. Look through other reviews because the questions allowed me to properly prepare for the interviews. Overall, a long process, but it was good experience interviewing and it is definitely worth it to be apart of Stryker.

Intern Interview

Interview

completed hr interview, waiting for gallup phone screen which is occurring soon and will most likely be 45 min-1 hr long before the decision is made, apparently that will be followed up an in person interview if i pass

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

I applied online in October and took the initial personality assessment the next day. About a month later I received an email to schedule a phone interview for that week. Recruiter was sick day-of so we rescheduled for the week after that. Had a 20 minute phone screen discussing my interest in the position and some initial questions - some behavioral some just testing my ability to speak technically. Nothing very difficult. At the end of the phone interview my recruiter told me to expect an email soon about the next steps in the process and to do those quickly. Received an email that night to schedule the Gallup. Called Gallup after that to set up the interview for the following week. Gallup interview took 45 minutes, all rapid fire behavioral questions. Three weeks after I received an email saying they were unable to offer me a position but they "heard a lot of great things" from me during my interview. Unsure if I failed the Gallup or not? Overall a long process but not very difficult.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult concept you're learning in class to me in simple terms.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Basic behavioral interview questions. Why Stryker, why did you choose your school, greatest strength, etc. Seemed to be looking for a type of person who is type A personality, competitive, and prioritizes work.

Interview Questions

• What's one time you broke a promise, and how did you feel?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Tucson, AZ (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online. Got a response back from an HR representative within a week. Scheduled an initial over-the-phone interview with said representative within the next several days. Interview lastest about 20 minutes with him asking several questions first then I asked several follow-up questions about the internship and his personal opinions of the company.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.