Stryker Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Stryker Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Stryker

3.2

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (San Jose, CA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Long interview process. Met at a Career fair, had first round interview, went through to Gallup phone interview, after that there is an onsite interview. Felt like a very long, difficult interview process for just an internship. The Gallup interview can be tricky and is 45 minutes of rapid fire behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

On Campus Interview with a recruiter. Basic behavior questions as well as questions about past projects and times you used technology. Lasted less than thirty minutes and wasn't too intense.

Interview Questions

• What was the most complicated thing you have ever done?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker in March 2017.

Interview

I was invited to have an informal phone interview but I when I spoke to the woman on the phone (who was very kind and friendly) the questions were not informal. They asked me pretty difficult questions about myself and situations that I had been in. I was not expecting that and was taken a bit off guard

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in 3 words   Answer Question
    • Explain why you like Stryker   Answer Question
    • Give me an explain of when you went above and beyond the expectation in your personal life or work experience   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

First interview was personality star questions and was not too bad. The second interview was a phone interview with basically all personality questions about your character/behavior/ethics etc. It lasted over 40 minutes and was told a computer generated response will be emailed to stryker. They did not send me a rejection unfortunately but kept me hanging for months.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stryker in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online, sent in my resume, and then had a phone interview. The phone interview was basically explaining my resume, so it wasn't too hard. I was told I would be contacted within a week and didn't hear anything so THREE WEEKS later I emailed the recruiter and she didn't personally respond, just sent me directions to set up a Gallup interview, which I didn't end up passing. The Gallup interview was extremely intimidating and I could barely hear the interviewer the entire time.

Intern Interview

Interview

Was asked to apply online at career fair, then I had to complete a personality questionnaire, then I had to do a video interview where I was given a minute to read the question and then take a video of my response. Then I had an interview with a representative, all these interviews are mostly character based.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stryker (Dallas, TX (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

The process is pretty long for an internship. I met Stryker at a school career fair in late January. I got a call that night to schedule an on campus interview two days later. After that interview I didn't hear anything for a couple of weeks. Then I got an email saying I had moved on to the gallup interview. I scheduled that and had a gallup phone interview that lasted about 45 minutes. Some people find this part intimidating I didn't think it was too bad. Just prepare to have examples of your accomplishments. A few weeks after that I got an email saying that I had passed the Gallup and was going to be brought on site. We found a date that worked for everyone and then they set up all of my accomidations. They flew me out had a car witha driver waiting for me at baggage claim who took me to the hotel they booked. Then a shuttle took me to the office. I had an onsite interview that lasted from around 8am to 1pm. The last poriton of the interview one person took me out to lunch and stryker paid for it. Then I was picked up again by a driver (not an uber, this guy was legit). He took me back to the airport and I flew back. Up to this point everything moved very slowly. It would take a couple of weeks to hear back after each stage. After the onsite interview it was all very quick. I landed back at home on a Thursday night and then got a call that Friday at 9am with an offer.

Interview Questions

• All of the normal ones. For the Gallup be prepared for things like have you ever stood up for something that wasnt popular? and then if you answer yes you will be asked for an example. Always be ready with an example on Gallup. I would do the phone interview with your resume infront of you.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stryker in June 2014.

Interview

submit a resume then walked in and had a in person behavioral and situational interview. it was helpful to know excel for the questions to demonstrate knowledge. i had to be able to produce results that were measurable it is needed.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stryker (Kalamazoo, MI (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

3 interviews before being invited to the headquarters. First two were at the university I go to, then one over the phone with a outsource talent acquisition company. Very systematic.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stryker (Salt Lake City, UT (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

I was recruited from a university science and engineering job fair. After talking with the Stryker booth, I snagged an interview that was to happen at their facility in town. Before the in-person interview, I had to take a Gallup personality test. In the actual interview, they asked more Gallup style questions and had me explain a topic that I had struggled with before but had then learned. After the interview, they showed me around the building and that was that.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather work with friends or strangers?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.