Stryker Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,871 of over 1,871.0 interviews

Recruiter16%
Employee Referral14%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

What people are saying about Stryker

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Featured Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Stryker (Kalamazoo, MI) in Mar 2018

Interview

In person interviews consisted of basic mechanical engineering questions from statics, heat transfer, dynamics, and fluid mechanics. Interviewers were overall very nice and helpful. The process can be somewhat intimidating, but no one there is trying to fail you.

Interview Questions
  • Design a mechanism that uses gears and linkages that fits inside of this profile and produces some motion. Now produce the same motion but use hydraulics instead.
    Answer Question

Stryker

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker

Interview

I got an email from the recruiter about 1-2 weeks after applying on the company’s website for an engineering position. I had a screening phone call with the recruiter that went well. About a week later, I had a 30min phone interview with the hiring manager. I could tell that I had a great interview with the HM. However, the HM warned me about the next step, the Gallup interview to get ready for it, because Stryker apparently puts a great emphasis on it. I felt that the Gallup Interview didn’t go well. Got a rejection email from HR about 2 weeks later. I know I am a really good candidate for the position. I know that the hiring manager loved everything that I said, and I think we had a great connection during the phone interview. He even warned me about Gallup. He probably already lost some good candidates to it. I know that over my career I always was a high performing member of the team. I had great performance reviews for my work, my attitude and teamwork, and I’ve never gotten into the conflicts. My resume truly matches their job description. What else can you ask from a candidate? What bothers me is that I didn’t lose to a better candidate, but I lost to a stupid Gallup interview. What’s the point of this nonsense that someone with Physiatry degree came up with? My engineering aptitude? To measure if my attitude and work habits will be a good fit for the company? They were great fit everywhere where I worked. Big or small companies. I don’t know how Gallup suckered Stryker into their false gospel. Maybe somebody slipped a thick envelope to the key HR partners at Stryker. Regardless, it’s a shame. I think Stryker is eliminating lots of talented/qualified people with Gallup interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Do you help others? When was the last time you helped someone.
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I interviewed at Stryker (Toronto, ON)

Interview

The hiring process is like the same as all the other companies you can have a good interview with the hiring manager and others, they can be agreed with you, you can feel you are a good fit in the position but until you get the Gallup all can change, that thing is non-sens now days a good personality test is done by the computer not from a teenager asking you a bunch of random questions on the phone but anyway if you want to pass through all that good luck I believe striker is a good company and could be better without the gallup test. I believe Striker should hire the salesperson from Gallup. If he/she sold this to them he/she can sell everything he/she wants.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Stryker

Application

I interviewed at Stryker

Interview

Quick and efficient - still going through it. First round spoke with the recruiter, second round was with hiring manager and now moving on to the third round - Gallup interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Stryker

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker

Interview

The recruiter was very awkward and seemed very uninterested. Quick phone call. I would finish a question and the line would be silent for seconds at a time. He overall just didn't seem interested or impressed with anything I was saying.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Stryker

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker

Interview

I had call then an interview with a team member and HR at their offices. I completed the Gallup Test. The process was strealined and efficient and overall a very positive process. It seemed like a great place to work .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Stryker

Application

I interviewed at Stryker

Interview

I saw them at Career Fair for a 15 min session and then had to take an online assessment that measures your personality traits. I have not taken the assessment yet but wanted to put my interview questions on glassdoor for others to see

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Stryker

Application

I interviewed at Stryker

Interview

The interview process is intense, several interviews, Gallup isnt as bad as everyone says. If you’re qualified for the role you shouldn’t have any issues. Be confident, honest, and really be sure you’re the right fit for the role. Expectations are high.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you were blamed for something that wasn’t your fault, and how did you react?

Stryker

Application

I interviewed at Stryker

Interview

Pretty smooth interview process. Initial interview with a recruiter. Must pass a Gallup test to move on to second interview. Second phase consisted of interviewing with MPS Manager and Regional director.

Interview Questions
  • Walk me through how to tie my shoes without showing me or any action hints

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Stryker (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

Very long process, but worth it! Had a total of 5 interview including a Gallup personality test, and ride along. Very intense process but they are trying to make sure you can handle the pressure of the job. Case study presentation was the most difficult part especially if you don’t have any clinical/medical experience. Just give it your best shot and ask for feedback. 4 month process and then finally got the offer. **reach out and meet as many Stryker reps as possible to get there endorsement. They want to see that you can build relationships with people and use those relationships to your advantage!**

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time when you failed How would you go about initiating a trial for your product at a hospital? What’s more important Knowledge or relationships? Why?

Stryker

Application

I interviewed at Stryker

Interview

- screening call - gallup interview: arguably the hardest part where they filter everyone through. there's no real way to prepare for it because it is based on your personality - team interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,871 Interviews