SumTotal Interview Questions

Updated 12 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 123 of over 123 interviews

Recruiter17%
Recruitment Agency8%
HardAverageEasy

SumTotal

Application

I interviewed at SumTotal

Interview

good but time taken by the interviewer is more then 1 hr . asking many SME questions. two rounds of interviews has happened. quite good onsite team also joined for evaluation.

Interview Questions
  • task oriented and matching with job profile
    Answer Question

SumTotal

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SumTotal

Interview

It was a smooth process,first HR contacted me for scheduling the one to one interview. I reached before time so had to wait for a few minutes. however, the feedback was not provided.

Interview Questions
  • What is a cloud, past project experience, what kind of troubleshooting i did in previous projects

SumTotal

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SumTotal

Interview

online test includes basics programming and latest technologies asked about the java basics then a program on sorting and ui related qsns to display the screen in certain format

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SumTotal (Hyderābād) in Oct 2019

Interview

I had two rounds of interview. after second round completion it was informed to me that HR will get back to me. I have waited for 1 week but no reply from HR. I tried to reach HR but no response. Even I put a mail to HR to update me on the status but no reply from HR. Being such a big company HR should atleaset have courtesy to update weather candidate is selected or not. They never get back to me till now. ridiculous HR team.

Interview Questions
  • about my last experience regaring what challeges i have faced.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SumTotal (Los Angeles, CA) in Sep 2019

Interview

I was contacted by an internal recruiter and phone screened. The next step was a phone interview with the hiring manager who then wanted to move me along in the process and speak with an experienced employee. I then had a phone interview a week later with the other employee. I was not contacted again until 3 weeks later by the recruiter even though I sent follow-up emails, text message and called. I was then told by email that they had decided on other candidates but there was another opportunity. I was scheduled for a phone interview with the recruiter to discuss the other role. Recruiter did not call at the arranged time and has not communicated with me at all nor have they returned my calls. I am disappointed because I was very interested in the company and the position. It has been a very unprofessional process.

Interview Questions
  • How would I feel about working remotely?

SumTotal

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SumTotal in Sep 2019

Interview

I had just a screening interview and will find out if I will be able to speak to a hiring manager on the next level. The interviewer was very pleasant, and professional.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about SumTotal?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SumTotal (Hyderābād) in Jul 2019

Interview

have almost 7 years of experience. i have attended interview in hyderabad location. It was greate experience panel was too good . first of all before attending interview they have asked to complete one online exam . it consists of java,sql and java scripte. on the day of interview total 3 technical rounds were there. 1 st round : Technical 2 nd Round: Technical+managerial 3 rd Round: Technical +managerial 4th HR

Interview Questions
  • asked programs like array sorting, mostly they asked write programs for particular problem, then they asked core java multi threading , collections, oops concepts and exception handling, and questions on other MVC frameworks like spring, hibernate,struts.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SumTotal (Hyderābād) in Jul 2019

Interview

UX challenge: make a high fidelity prototype (with incomplete and naive information provided, and no source back to contact and ask questions) Direct interview: Very Personal Questions round - with sarcasm solving sample ux problem round ( questions copied from others) Highly arrogant and intimidating questionnaire

Interview Questions
  • What more important can be for you than solving this interview challenge? (sarcasm)
  • Hah, you didn't feel the challenge was so important to take out time from you current job?
  • Tell me about yourself? Your personal life, not how you got into UX or how you made your path through till here?
  • I asked you 3 questions (actually 2) and you haven't replied to any of my questions yet?

SumTotal

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SumTotal in Apr 2019

Interview

It was a 3 step process for me. First was with HR, then hiring manager, then on-site interviews with several people and presentation. Everyone was friendly and upbeat and felt more like colleagues getting to know each other vs. an interrogation of behavioral questions. I asked as many questions about them and the company as they did about my previous experience. I was so excited to accept when they made the offer.

Interview Questions
  • I see your resume but I’d like to hear your take on your work experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SumTotal (Mumbai) in Dec 2018

Interview

interview was conducted in 2 rounds. In first round they asked simple questions like rotation of 1D and 2D array. mostly question were based on array data structure and string manipulation.

Interview Questions
  • Rotated 2d array . puzzles. they also asked to optimize the result.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 123 Interviews