Sun Life Actuarial Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sun Life Actuarial Interview Questions

Interviews at Sun Life

2.0

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sun Life.

Interview

One 30 minute interview on campus. They ask the standard behavioral questions, nothing out of the ordinary. Just be prepared to go into detail about any aspect of your resume because they will ask. A positive experience overall, though it was difficult to make a connection with the interviewer. If possible try to talk about something unique to you so that you stand out from the flood of actuarial applicants.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your time between school, work, and extracurricular activities?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sun Life

Actuarial Interview

Interview

Brief and easy going. My interviewer was super nice and we had a great conversation! They responded very quickly. It was all done through my campus recruiting so I had an in person interview and no phone interview.

Actuarial Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sun Life.

Interview

There were two interviewers from different department. Whole interview lasted about an hour. Friendly atmosphere.
    Afterwards HR came for another round of interview. Questions are similar to before.
    From making an appointment for interview to extending offer takes around a week.

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sun Life (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in September 2015.

Interview

Fairly basic interview. 30 minute sit down interview. Basic behavior questions and questions specific to my resume. Interviewer was well prepared with questions on my resume and some specific questions regarding technical skills.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you had to overcome a challenge, how did you do it and what was the outcome   Answer Question

Actuarial Interview

Interview

First of all, an invitation was sent to you to ask behavioral question. The question wasn't hard but I didn't hear back from them anymore. After a long time, I received an email they proceed to other candidates.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.