Sun Pharma Interview Questions

Updated 23 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Sun Pharma

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 74 candidate interviews
Sun Pharma
Application

I interviewed at Sun Pharma

Interview

First of all introduction was taken then they asked me about my education in brief then theu asked me pharmacology questions about drugs like anticholinergic drugs ...They also asked parkinsonism

Interview Questions
  • Pharmacology Anticholinergic Parkinsonism Medical emergency Syncope
    Answer Question
Sun Pharma
Application

I interviewed at Sun Pharma

Interview

Quick and easy single in-person interview with the HR representative. Got to know the result within a week. Onboarding took just one day and I was quickly inducted into my department within a few hours.

Interview Questions
Sun Pharma
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sun Pharma (New Delhi)

Interview

Dear sir/ ma'am I have working experience of 6 month in IPQA department. This duration I have face one who audit and I have also know Japanese language. I am pharmacy students .

Interview Questions
  • I am interested to work your team in Japan (Osaka ) could you give me some detail how I get this opportunity.
Sun Pharma
Application

I interviewed at Sun Pharma

Interview

Very friendly, professional & truthful to date regarding the role, company & processes. It was a straightforward 3 person interview incl the hiring manager. I got a call back on the same day with an offer.

Interview Questions
  • How would you adjust to changing situations with minimal processes in place?
Sun Pharma
Application

I interviewed at Sun Pharma

Interview

After sending my resume, around a week I got the interview call from the company and appeared for the same through online go to meeting portal. It was overall a good experience as it was my first interview online. The hiring committee is so polite and co-operative.

Interview Questions
  • Define pharmacovigilance? what are the six seriousness criteria's?
Anonymous Employee in Dausa
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sun Pharma (Dausa) in Jan 2021

Interview

Hiring is done by a technical test followed by interview process. online interview was conducted this year.They asked basic questions on heat and mass transfer like prandtl no,reynolds no, diffusion examples etc. In Hr they asked one incident where you have showed team skills, where you aspire to be in 5 years from now etc.

Interview Questions
Sun Pharma
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sun Pharma

Interview

Remote/On-line interviews while on-the-job. The work environment is high noise, and highly traversed area. I would have been a better candidate if the interviews are held in person, one-on-one. Best of luck with this one

Interview Questions
  • How to solve analytical laboratory investigations
Sun Pharma
Application

I interviewed at Sun Pharma

Interview

Organised but lengthy process.. 4 stages were there.. two interviews were with senior managers and one with Global head. Last step was with HR. The process was organised however took a lot of time. We were called at around 9:30 and the process ended at around 4 pm..

Interview Questions
  • Questions on medical acumen were more
Application

Interview

There were 2 rounds of selection process- Group Discussion and Interview. I qualified for interview panel where the panelists were friendly and made me feel comfortable. They asked questions from my CV.

Interview Questions
Sun Pharma
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sun Pharma

Interview

Recruiter approach for the position and schedule interview. And no update after the interview, someone has to update the feedback whether shortlisted or rejected. Giving feedback gives good impression on the candidate.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 74 Interviews

Popular Careers with Sun Pharma Job Seekers