Sun Pharma Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sun Pharma Interview Questions

Interviews at Sun Pharma

2.7

Clinical Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sun Pharma (Columbus, IN (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

moderate

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranbury, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sun Pharma (Cranbury, NJ (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

interview went well and selected.However need to more strong people for the organization.Need to look into the surrounding similar organization and how their stratagy and plan and how can we beat the goal. The way it should be the recruitment.Attract more worthy and hard working people surrounding you to boot the organization. Interview went well

Interview Questions

• Routine testing and activity details   1 Answer

Ar Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sun Pharma.

Interview

Consisted of HR manager and 4 lab managers. (2 at a time).

I knew within the first 3 minutes this was not going to go well. For starters, the manager asked if I was desperate to apply there...as the interview went on, they asked some analyst related questions. However, they were also asking things which had no relevance such as the structure of Acetaminophen. Without the IUPAC naming, you would most likely have to memorize a lot of generic drugs.

Ar Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sun Pharma in January 2016.

Interview

Got call and able to join in a week to two week time from the online application submitted, in between few e-mail and phone call on day and time etc.

Interview Questions

• All general questions which normall all employer ask and seek answer.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sun Pharma (Newark, NJ (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview through a contact. It was very basic. HR interview was as good as a phone screen. That followed with five to six on site interviews which were technical but very easy

Senior Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sun Pharma (Princeton, NJ (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

I had two phone screens with recruiters, followed by an in-person meeting with four interviews in a row with the direct managers for two roles, the head of the department, and the head of HR.

Something of note is that I had to travel for the interview, for which they said they'd reimburse. It's now 2 months after the interview and I've yet to receive a check for expenses submitted immediately.

Interview Questions

• Mostly focused on your experience and how that translates.   Answer Question

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sun Pharma (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Interview process very simple. Very helpfull to upgrade . More over best in the indusdustry.It is required for every manager to develop themselves. So I hope that All industru Manager must do this exercisr.

Interview Questions

• What is your positive points?   1 Answer
    • What is your nagative points?   1 Answer
    • How will you get over your problems?   2 Answers
    • Do you feel it is enough for you?   1 Answer
    • WHAT IS YOUR GAL OF LIFE ?   1 Answer

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sun Pharma (Princeton, NJ (US)).

Interview

The interview was pleasant, fairly easy questions. One or two off topic difficult questions.Just make sure you're able to answer both technical questions and general/personal questions.Also make sure you are able to answer everything that's in your resume.

Regulatory Affairs Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sun Pharma.

Interview

Easy interview. Discussion about the resume. More questions pertaining to past experience. Also asked about career goals, current requirements and job expectations. The interview lasted for four hours and met with different set of managers. Explained about their current roles and about company's motto. May require longer working hours due to workload and company mergers

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranbury, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sun Pharma (Cranbury, NJ (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

This was by far the worst interview I have ever had. The sheer unprofessionalism was mind boggling. The hiring manager was falling asleep within 5 minutes of being the interview. Then if that was not rude enough, he picks up his cell phone to take a call! I wouldn't work at such an unprofessional organization no matter what.

Interview Questions

• None asked. Hiring manager was to busy sleeping and taking phone calls.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.