Sun Pharma Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sun Pharma Interview Questions

Interviews at Sun Pharma

2.8

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sun Pharma (Princeton, NJ (US)).

Interview

Phone screen followed by 5 rounds of in person interviews! HR SPOC maintained a regular follow up through and kept me updated With progress

I was made an offer within a week of in person interviews

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sun Pharma (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Interview process very simple. Very helpfull to upgrade . More over best in the indusdustry.It is required for every manager to develop themselves. So I hope that All industru Manager must do this exercisr.

Interview Questions

• What is your positive points?   1 Answer
    • What is your nagative points?   1 Answer
    • How will you get over your problems?   2 Answers
    • Do you feel it is enough for you?   1 Answer
    • WHAT IS YOUR GAL OF LIFE ?   1 Answer

Senior Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sun Pharma (Princeton, NJ (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

I had two phone screens with recruiters, followed by an in-person meeting with four interviews in a row with the direct managers for two roles, the head of the department, and the head of HR.

Something of note is that I had to travel for the interview, for which they said they'd reimburse. It's now 2 months after the interview and I've yet to receive a check for expenses submitted immediately.

Interview Questions

• Mostly focused on your experience and how that translates.   Answer Question

Medical Information Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sun Pharma.

Interview

It was very unorganized, the culture there does not seem friendly at all. If you are interested in disorganization you can go there, but expect to be very frustrated.

Interview Questions

• What type of pay are you looking for?   1 Answer

Dermatology Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sun Pharma.

Interview

Two interviews, one with hiring manager you would work under followed by a round of 4 interviews with all regional managers, divisional and VP sales. They offered me a very high base but after factoring their benefits which are horrible (2 weeks less vacation, no pension, basically just a high salary) and it was actually a pay cut in my opinion. Great managers with great vision but classic indian company with no benefits.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Bring your resume to life. Very good attentive interviewers.   Answer Question

Dermatology Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sun Pharma (San Francisco, CA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

The hiring process is among the worst I’ve experienced. Just a note, I’ve been fortunate to be a part of Fortube 100 companies, do I am basing experience on that. Recruiters are not responsive and the hiring managers are worse. The are not honest, or ethical in hiring process. Managers will hire former friends and colleagues with less expertise. The most unprofessional interviewing process I can describe.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions. One manager had over 5 sheets of paper worth of questions. Not practical or a good use of time. The regional sales director did not seem authentic or engaged in providing value to customer. Seemed only concerned about the bottom line and making money.   1 Answer

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sun Pharma (Princeton, NJ (US)).

Interview

The interview was pleasant, fairly easy questions. One or two off topic difficult questions.Just make sure you're able to answer both technical questions and general/personal questions.Also make sure you are able to answer everything that's in your resume.

Ar Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sun Pharma.

Interview

Consisted of HR manager and 4 lab managers. (2 at a time).

I knew within the first 3 minutes this was not going to go well. For starters, the manager asked if I was desperate to apply there...as the interview went on, they asked some analyst related questions. However, they were also asking things which had no relevance such as the structure of Acetaminophen. Without the IUPAC naming, you would most likely have to memorize a lot of generic drugs.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sun Pharma.

Interview

face to face interview with multiple managers some of which did not have experience with my division so there was a disconnect. overall engagement of the interviewers was good. the round robin format left me with the feeling that this was a check the box exercise and not a true evaluation

Interview Questions

• behavioral questions were typical. i think the question related to my preferred selling model was silly.   Answer Question

Validation Associate, MSTG Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranbury, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sun Pharma (Cranbury, NJ (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

No Real technical discussion. Manager seemed barely qualified with negligible communication skills or etiquette. People stopped by to talk to the interviewer while the interview was in progress. Interviewer left the room to take a phone call. Overall a disaster.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.