SunEdison Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

SunEdison Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at SunEdison

4.0

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belmont, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SunEdison (Belmont, CA (US)).

Interview

2 phone interviews, one by entry-level analysts and another by more senior staff, followed by flyout interview in Belmont, CA.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if you are given too demanding of a workload?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for SunEdison

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belmont, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SunEdison (Belmont, CA (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview consisted of three rounds. The first round was a phone interview with current analysts. The second round was also a phone interview (with a manager). The final round was an on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you didn't get this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, we were able to negotiate with the hiring manager, who then had HR send an updated offer letter.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belmont, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SunEdison (Belmont, CA (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

First night taken out to dinner by current analysts at a nice restaurant for casual conversations. The next morning we had three interviews: one behavioral, one experiential, one case study - 30 minutes each. First two were easy but case study threw me off and I think that ruined my chances. You spend the entire experience with the other candidates which is pretty awkward. Also, the whole thing was very rushed and it was annoying to have to do it in the middle of finals/the holidays.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.