SunEdison Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

SunEdison Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

Interviews at SunEdison

3.5

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SunEdison in March 2015.

Interview

I was referred by a current employee over at SunEdison. The process took around 3 weeks, where it was mostly waiting. I had to fill out some information regarding on salary, location, travel, etc. I interviewed with 3 managers and the process was extremely smooth.

Interview Questions

• How would you apply the skills you learned at school to this job?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for SunEdison

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at SunEdison (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

I had two phone interviews with two different employees outside of the human resources department that were relatively similar followed by notification of an offer. It was a relatively casual process overall, though the interviews were rather specific in their questions. Could have used slightly better communication, but totally understandable.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you needed to be adaptable and how you did that.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.