Supermarket Grocery Supplies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Supermarket Grocery Supplies Interview Questions

Interviews at Supermarket Grocery Supplies

2.6

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Supermarket Grocery Supplies (New York, NY (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

1- coding round with Collab editor online tool
    2 problems

2- coding round with Collab edit online tool
    2 problems
    you have array with duplicate elements .create function which will randomly give repeated elements. but each number should have fair chance.
    Not sure how randomness and fairness can be together? Lol

Interview Questions

• Coin change problem( dynamic programming)
      List of sorted integers. Each number squared. Sort the list again   Answer Question
    • merge two sorted list
      and random created question-   Answer Question

Business Manager Interview

Interview

You must go through the main office. Then you are sent up for a phone interview. There are several people you must go through to be hired. The process is time consuming.

UX Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Supermarket Grocery Supplies.

Interview

It’s not an assignment, it’s free labour. To get a task done for big basket, they give you a design task and then without reviewing it they reject you by saying your CTC is high. Even after wasting your time to get the assignment done for free

Interview Questions

• To design something that the current app needs   1 Answer

Content Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Supermarket Grocery Supplies.

Interview

I went through a consultancy. They took a written test and one face to face interview. The process is easy and hassle-free. The written test was easy. And the face to face also was not so difficult. They asked some basic questions. That's it.

H R Recruiter Interview

Interview

Pathetic interview process, after 2nd round they ask me to wait and after 1.5 hrs of waiting told me to leave for the day .Big basket management it's very shameful act from your side, no point in wasting anyone's time learn to behave professionally

Interview Questions

• Asked me to wait after 2nd round   1 Answer

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Supermarket Grocery Supplies (Bengaluru) in February 2020.

Interview

Before I describe the process, I must say they call for interviews to those candidate also whom they cannot pay . After clearing all the round , they say profile is on-hold by specifying no reason and thats why they come via consultancy so that they do not need to answer.

HR is incapable of booking a meeting room for interview process . Employees came in while I was waiting for the next round and asked me to come out of the meeting room and wait in reception as they booked the meeting room for meeting .
     Interviewer said wait for the next round and immediately next moment HR came and said "you can leave for the day". When I conveyed that interviewer asked me to wait , they ran to check with interviewer and come back saying yes you can wait .
     Now , I suppose it is well explained about how capable enough the HRs are. Don't you think , you should have a basic courtesy to have a meeting room booked for interview, or check first with the panel if candidate should wait or not before coming and saying you can leave for the day or probably say the reason for rejection after taking the interview from 11:30 am to 7:10pm (almost 8 hours of time)?
    Such professionalisms do you follow ?
    Coming to the description of the process , they called me via consultancy by saying 3-4 hours of interview process which ended up almost 8 hours of interview from 11:30am to 7:10pm.
    1st round was technical round who was very knowledgable person .
    2nd round also technical round who was indeed a knowledgable person but he was in so much hurry to answer a phone call within 20mins , so was not giving me any chance to revisit my answer.(Of course he had urgency to give a phone call back within 20 mins which is more important than evaluating my skills!! )
    3rd round was the Hiring manager round and he was very knowledgable and helpful .
    4th Director round who was energetic and kind.

Interview Questions

• 1st round was Question related JS (hoisting ,accessibility, react life cycle in depth )
      Find the subset of array element problem
      Auth related question.
      Problem solving question and architecture of a game.   Answer Question

Category Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Supermarket Grocery Supplies (Bengaluru).

Interview

I applied through university .
    First round was general aptitude which had 30 questions and were fairly simple.
    Second round was based entirely on my resume and internships I've undertaken and also included some puzzles.
    Last round was a combination HR questions and a lot of situational questions . Guesstimates were also asked

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Supermarket Grocery Supplies (New Delhi) in December 2019.

Interview

Went to warehouse for interview.........Interview process was good.... Just asked general questions and tested communication skills..... Manager and HR were friendly and considered about our needs before hiring process.... Good communication skills and sales knowledge is required

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Supermarket Grocery Supplies (Hyderabad) in October 2019.

Interview

Recruiter is not sure about venue and wasted my time. Interview did not happen at Hyderabad location.
    Consultancy also not guided properly.they do not respect candidate. They ensure work is done and least bothered for candidate valuable time

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Supermarket Grocery Supplies (Bengaluru) in September 2019.

Interview

General process, introduction &based on experience related questions.they should be serious about interview.Initially I've conveyed them 2yrs experience i have in marketing &sales.lets explore they said.so i have attended,after interviewing they said performance is good but we need 5+years experience.if they have parameters they should stick on to that.y they shld play with our career.with out giving opportunity how can a person get experience 5+10+ years.rediculos....

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.