Supermarket Grocery Supplies Interview Questions

Updated 11 Dec 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Supermarket Grocery Supplies

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 52 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Supermarket Grocery Supplies (India)

Interview

The questions asked during the interview was irrelevant to the job description provided. Though the capability required was for Excel, higher level of SQL and coding questions were asked.

Interview Questions
  • High level SQL Questions
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Supermarket Grocery Supplies (Bangalore)

Interview

I first got a telephone call for a discussion. Explained very clearly about my career timeline. After going through this, i was called for a face to face interview. I feel, this too went very well. It was nothing less than 1 hour discussion. Am sure, interviews of leadership role is not a joke and every tiny things are accounted. Post this i was through for a final interview with TN Hari. Oh god ! this man. He is just to arrogant. It is definitely fair to ask questions. I dont deserve to be insulted. He was just trying to put words into my mouth . Very embarrassing moment. I definitely see a huge gap between his expectation and his one down or 2 level down expectation. It doesnt match at all. Probably, i should have got eliminated at first or second round itself. Interview is a discussion. It is not unsolicited activity. I have gone through few interviews in the past. this experience was worst.

Interview Questions
  • What is the Attrition formula ? and a case was given
  • what are the various PMS Methods ?
  • ESAT Survey. Type of questions in survey ?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I interviewed at Supermarket Grocery Supplies (India)

Interview

It was a 3 step process with Group discussion, idea presentation and personal interview. They look for interns with good communication and enthusiastic people who are not shy to give out their opinions.

Interview Questions
  • What value will you add to Big basket
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Supermarket Grocery Supplies (Chennai) in Oct 2020

Interview

It was overall a good experience but due to the huge crowd it took long time for the interview call. But the interview was so professional. We had 3 rounds of interview which is a direct face to face with the recruiters.

Interview Questions
Supermarket Grocery Supplies
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Supermarket Grocery Supplies (India) in Sep 2020

Interview

The interview had a coding round that had 1 easy and 1 medium level question and an SQL Query. The recruitment was being carried out by the university virtually due to the pandemic.

Interview Questions
  • Given an array find the minimum number of increments to make all the elements of the array equal.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I interviewed at Supermarket Grocery Supplies (India)

Interview

Interview was around 20 minutes. Basic and non technical questions asked. It was held in their office. It was a campus placement company. It was held in the month of October 2019. 2 puzzles were also asked.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. Project experience strengths and weakness
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Supermarket Grocery Supplies (India)

Interview

It was a phone call stressed interview. They were impatient to hear the candidates answer/ opinion rather they were pointing only the negatives just to reject in the final round.

Interview Questions
Supermarket Grocery Supplies
Application

Interview

The first round was a telephonic interview with Java and OOP questions. The next round was on video call about data structures and the resume projects. The later rounds were on-site. I had 3 separate interviews on-site about 20 mins each. They were all about a coding question and problem solving.

Interview Questions
Supermarket Grocery Supplies
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Supermarket Grocery Supplies (Bangalore) in Jun 2020

Interview

Had 3 rounds of interview 1st and 2nd one with a Product Manager and a Senior Product Manager 3rd round was this VP Following which the recruiter ghosted me for a week or so and after trying multiple times to get in touch her through recruitment agency consultant, I got an informal one line rejection

Interview Questions
  • 3 rounds of interview 1st round - The interviewer showed me various in progress wireframe of a workflow and ask me what improvements can be made in different screens - A lot of other scenario based questions were asked following which I was given an assignment to design customer app journey for a new product (Details of which were explained in the interview) 2nd round - Mainly questions were asked on different scenarios to test my idea of how an APM should approach problem solving 3rd Round - This round was mainly on testing company culture and team fitment I was asked to sort 5 of the following qualities (visionary, get the task done, analytical-data driven, stakeholder management, risk taking) in a order which aligns with my personality and my idea regarding role of APM
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Supermarket Grocery Supplies (India)

Interview

It’s not an assignment, it’s free labour. To get a task done for big basket, they give you a design task and then without reviewing it they reject you by saying your CTC is high. Even after wasting your time to get the assignment done for free

Interview Questions
  • To design something that the current app needs
Viewing 1 - 10 of 52 Interviews