IBM Interview Question: Suppose there are many team m... | Glassdoor.co.in

Interview Question

Advisory Manager Interview Pune

Suppose there are many team members who are unhappy with

the role they are assigned and want to change roles. However, the current requirements am require them to continue performing their current roles? How would you handle such a situation?
Answer

Interview Answer

7 Answers

i gave them friendly envirmnt and i also work them with like friend so that they do their role very justice fully

rinki rawat on 17-Jul-2012

Motivate them to a perform their task to a particular time untill they are intrested or provide an oppurrtunity that the top most performer will be rewarded with their desired roles.

Abhishek on 18-Jul-2012

I will try to provide friendly environment to them, try to lessen the work pressure as well as will appreciate their and if possible give them rewards. Rewards and appreciations are great motivators.

Meenu on 18-Jul-2012

i'll tell them since they r best at the roles they can perform they shud take it as a challenge and prove themselves in ths sphere also,so tht they are as gud as all rounders...

eshita on 18-Jul-2012

I give them a different way to perform their roles...

Sanjib Ghosh on 19-Jul-2012

I would like to go for face-to-face conversations with them and would discuss in detail with them about those things which they dislike in their present roles. Then I would find ways to make their present roles a bit attractive which could appeal them.

Rayees Ahmad Khan on 25-Jul-2012

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.