Sutherland Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sutherland Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Sutherland

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Kharghar

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sutherland (Kharghar) in March 2019.

Interview

need a strong communication skills. good personality proper explaination of your view. you should be confident when u speak no grammatical mistakes were allowed essay writing was the first round then came speech on the topic they give and then personal interview one on one.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sutherland

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai) in February 2019.

Interview

Nothing great about it ..if they have a backlog they hire as simple as that. They will provide their role even if you are well qualified for a higher level..they have fixed salary nothing you can ask for it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sutherland (Hyderabad) in June 2018.

Interview

Literally it was just a waste of time..
    I suggest them not to waste our times..be clear when you post something... A bad experience from Sutherland.. They said they will escalate this issue but still no response till now

Interview Questions

• I had seen interviews going on in Sutherland at naukri as it was mentioned as ug/pg both when I went there the hr simply said we are not hiring for ug... I have shown her a screenshot of it.. she said sorry... The recruitment hr's doesn't know for what are the interviews going on.... There was a number mentioned in naukri when I called them there was no response and I dropped a msg but no one responded!! I just simply wasted my time going for Sutherland...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai) in May 2018.

Interview

You have to be good in communication and you need to be active . The interview takes 3 rounds and at final round you will meet HR and they will be deciding your carrier at sutherland and it is very easy to cler first two rounds .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Pune) in May 2018.

Interview

Good communication required nothing else. Be yourself and very easy rounds.
    Dress well and be confident.
    Reference got priority.
    Always available for walk-in interview.
    Poor HR response.
    Almost take your whole day and you can get selected in 3 rounds
    No apptitude for interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Kochi) in March 2017.

Interview

it took 2 days.
    1. interview with HR and went through my resume
    2.Aptitude test
    3.Chat Assessment test.
    4.Voice Assessment test.
    5.Final HR interview
    at the end of the 1st day received a callback from HR and informed that there will be document verification on next day .
    2nd day:
    1.Document Verification
    2.Offer Letter

Interview Questions

• 1.Why Sutherland?
      2.My Strength and weakness ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sutherland (Hyderabad) in March 2017.

Interview

easy process, have four rounds HR,OPS,apptitude test,salary discussion. they check our patience make us to sit for hours to start interview round.should attend the office more than two to three days to complete rounds.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai) in October 2016.

Interview

My First Interview was fairly decent. There was a Decent HR called Yathinder who helped me speeden things up very fast! After I joined Amii was always very kind and empathetic! :)

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview process took 2days and there will be a three rounds.
    Email writing about the general topic
    Online test and typing test you've to score 65% above
    Manager round will be friendly

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland.

Interview

Easy to crack if one has basic command over english and typing skill, very few rounds like written round then psychometric test and again written round and finally the hr interview will happen. Not so tough to crack if you are desperate enough

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.