Sutherland Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sutherland Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated 24 Apr 2019

1.9

67 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland (Rochester, NY (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

They call you and ask you a few basic questions like whether you think it's okay to steal from an employer then they ask you to take a drug test.

Interview Questions

• "What would you say your strength is"   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sutherland

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland (New York, NY (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by HR over the phone for a 30 minutes phone interview. Application process is all online thru email. Make sure to submit all documents correctly to avoid any delay in your hiring. Training is 4 weeks long.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holts Summit, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Holts Summit, MO (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Once I submitted my resume, and it was accepted, I got a call from them. They asked a few questions and sent me a link to a bunch of personality questions. That took a while, but pretty simple. Then, they sent a link to a PC test. I passed that. The final part of the interview was a typing test and a phone section. You can call from your computer, or they can call you, it is all recorded questions and you leave your response after the beep. You can stop and continue as many times as you want and redo your answers.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working for us and why would you be an excellent choice?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland (New York, NY (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

It was long and nerve racking. I was in class when they called. The person who I interviewed with was nice and courteous. It is after being hired that I saw the company for what it was.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland in October 2016.

Interview

Very relaxed interview with questions about myself and experience. Interviewer was very friendly and kind. Walked through any concerns I had about scheduling. Offered employment at the end of the conversation.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to handle an upset customer.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Friendly and they promise you so many things you will never be offered , the recruiter is the best liar ever . There is no moving up in 6 months , the bonus is almost impossible to achieve .

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sutherland (Houston, TX (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

recruiter called after sending my resume, went in took a test on a computer, listen to other employee on the phone interviewer asked me a few questions hired me on the spot

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was conducted by telephone it was completely remote. The interviewer asked questions about my experience with Internet service and with computers. We talked about availability and my comfort ability with walking a customer through navigating a computer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland.

Interview

There wasn't really a real interview process for me. They really wanted to make sure that I actually wanted the job. They were new and were really trying to ensure that people would stay and were willing to not just stay for training but for the real job.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

First, you have to take the assessment at home. It's long but not tat bad. Then you'll show up and take a typing test and another test depending on which job you apply for. Then there is a group interview where you'll roleplay in the group and one on one.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.