Sutherland Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sutherland Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Sutherland

2.0

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland.

Interview

the interview was great and calm. What I expected and I had no problems. Generic interview process and I was excited. I had a great time. Thank you glass door

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sutherland

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

the interview process was pretty easy as well as the training. Went smoothly. The negatives are management and the training. The atmosphere there was totally negative and treatment was unfair. There was a lot of fraud and people often quit. They were constantly having to hire new people.

Interview Questions

• What was the atmosphere like   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sutherland (Houston, TX (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Very quick yet thorough they asked very simple and direct questions very easy to answer and laid back overall in general straight to the poin t review company and do your researc h before
     going

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coral Springs, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland (Coral Springs, FL (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Filled out a short form and had to take a crazy, but fun test on the computer. Amazingly I passed...barely! They were very informal in their questions but the room where we were interviewed was small, hot, not very inviting. I still have no idea what the actual office area looks like!

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work here?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holts Summit, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Holts Summit, MO (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Once I submitted my resume, and it was accepted, I got a call from them. They asked a few questions and sent me a link to a bunch of personality questions. That took a while, but pretty simple. Then, they sent a link to a PC test. I passed that. The final part of the interview was a typing test and a phone section. You can call from your computer, or they can call you, it is all recorded questions and you leave your response after the beep. You can stop and continue as many times as you want and redo your answers.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working for us and why would you be an excellent choice?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chesapeake, VA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Brief, have to be quick to provide answers. They’ve been interviewing all day and just looking for a seat to be filled. I came with a resume and had to fill out my name at the front desk. I sw people without resumes and were still offered the job. Talk about expectations.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too serious. Just answer the questions   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland.

Interview

The manager pretty much explained the job asked me general CSR questions and stated I was hired. I also was asked to fill out paperwork before I left. Be sure you have identification ss# and direct deposit information available

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irrate client   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sutherland (Greensboro, NC (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online then they sent me a link to take my PC speed test then after passing the speed test I was asked to do a virtual interview which tested my typing speed as well as ask me a few questions that were recorded as if they were called and I would answer them.

Interview Questions

• Caller calls in to trouble shoot very frustrated. How would you assist the customer?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland.

Interview

There wasn't really a real interview process for me. They really wanted to make sure that I actually wanted the job. They were new and were really trying to ensure that people would stay and were willing to not just stay for training but for the real job.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

First, you have to take the assessment at home. It's long but not tat bad. Then you'll show up and take a typing test and another test depending on which job you apply for. Then there is a group interview where you'll roleplay in the group and one on one.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.