Sutherland Customer Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sutherland Customer Support Interview Questions

Interviews at Sutherland

2.0

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port St Lucie, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland (Port St Lucie, FL (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Brief and interactive. There is a training course of 6 weeks. The testing was standard WPM typing and a few other items. The interview was with a hiring manager and was focused on the training starting time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sutherland

Customer Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sutherland in January 2020.

Interview

Company started with an email, and step by step, i got to do the tests required. and then 2 interviews ( 1 phone, 1 video) and the hiring process was fast and the recruiter was very helpful and friendly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sutherland (Bengaluru).

Interview

Main focus on communication skills, flow of words and confidence in your voice and body language. The resume content
    Will be asked and you should be able to explain all those points with relevant examples

Anonymous Employee in Vijayawada

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Vijayawada) in February 2018.

Interview

Interview was very easy.
    1st round was group discussion
    2nd round was tr and hr
    Good communication skills and convincing skills are required.
    Technical round was very easy with basic and general questions.
    Give positive answers

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate?   1 Answer

Customer Support Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland in February 2018.

Interview

It was a 3 step process. 1st was a written test, followed by a jam round where a topic was given and asked to speak about it for 1 minute. Final round was HR round.

Interview Questions

• What will u do if u are offered to be invisible for 24 hours?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai) in May 2017.

Interview

The recruiter called us to attend the interview on chennai velachery, campus where the Hr interviewed everyone who came for the interview in the Reception itself followed by a written test which took 1 hour and after the written test they said no opening is available so they will reach us once they acquire new project

Interview Questions

• Tell story line about the recent movie u watched?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.