Sutherland WAH Sales/Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sutherland WAH Sales/Service Representative Interview Questions

1.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

WAH Sales/Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sutherland in December 2015.

Interview

There wasn't an interview with a live person it was an interview recording and your record your answers to each question over a cell or house phone once done you get an email with your hirepaper work and start date for training

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sutherland

WAH Sales/Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (New York, NY (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Submitted an application online and was invited to fill our a few questionnaires. I answered the forms and was then prompted to call an automated line. questions were given and then you recorded your answers. you could delete and rerecord if needed. that was all that was required of the interview process for the at home workers.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an upset customer and if your were comfortable upsetting to customers   1 Answer

WAH Sales/Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sutherland (Watertown, NY (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone call. A few questions but really just informing what the job entailed. Interviewer asked questions about former jobs etc. At the end opened the discussion for any questions.

Interview Questions

• Q: What experience do you have that will help you with this job?   Answer Question

WAH Sales/Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland in November 2015.

Interview

Filled out application. Received email back with link to take test within 24 hours. Took online and voice test. 20 mins after later, I was offered position - contingent on training completion and tests.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.