Sutherland Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Account Manager - Service Delivery Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sutherland (Hyderabad) in June 2016.

Interview

Very clear round of interviews and as a candidate, I was given complete schedule details along with the interviewer information and it was taken at the scheduled time. HR coordination with the operations team was superb and 3 round interview was completed as per the schedule.

Interview Questions

• 1. About Career Progression. 2. What were the learnings? 3. How did the learnings help in implementing in the day to day operations? 4. Work-life balance related questions. 5. Client and Internal Management review capabilities.   1 Answer

Customer Support Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai) in June 2015.

Interview

It was fairly good. They filter out the resumes followed by a written test. The people in management were supportive and the first impression of the workplace was very good

Interview Questions

• Just some personal questions it was more like a formalty   Answer Question

Interview

Applied, a few days later i got an email from a recruiter asking for a video interview. The interview is about 5 people to a group. So questions are asked as a group, the interview is not 1 on 1. At the end of the interview we were offered jobs as a whole. Sutherland does require a drug screening, so be prepared to pass that. It will be done at a local lab.

Retention Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sutherland (Las Vegas, NV (US)).

Interview

30 minutes, stream lined with computer assessments. There was personality test on the computer , along with skill and typing words per minute testing . They did have Neveda job connect doing some assessments for individuals interviewing. It was very professional and 3 step process .

Interview Questions

• If a customer is upset about there bill rate how do you react?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai) in March 2019.

Interview

2 rounds for voice
    First was GD
    The theme is the interviewee should speak for or against the given topic and justify it

Second Round
    This is basically the HR round
    They asked about the comfortness about versatile shifs and salary

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Rochester, NY (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

be ready to take a drug test. answer a survey online and do a one on one interview. a drug test is administered if they decide to your

Interview Questions

• are you an introvert or extrovert?   1 Answer

Technical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai) in March 2019.

Interview

It took one day process... And was quite easy ... The interview is fully based on testing your language skills and your english fluency... This testing is to check whether that you are capable of handling the foreign clients.

Interview Questions

• Which is the difficult profession?   1 Answer

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai) in January 2019.

Interview

first round self-intro, next paragraph writings then interview with the manager then the discussion about salary and work order on our hands next day start your work as usual then induction and as usual we start with work

Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Kochi) in January 2019.

Interview

The process had only one written test. The interviewer asked me and others to write an essay on a topic. I think they were testing our English communication skills.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Hyderabad).

Interview

It's a two round process, telephonic and face to face. Telephonic round filters the candidates for f to f round. Face to face round is conducted by a polite hr of the company and asks all the basic things like your education, family, stream, hobbies etc.Then he select the suitable candidates and hand over the call letter in the spot itself.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      If your stream is ECE,then why ECE?
      Tell me what you do in the meantime?
      If you have a ECE related task in Sutherland, would you like to take it up?   Answer Question

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

i applied twice before the first time it took them 2 hours to even call my name that was a year ago this year i told myself ill try again see if things changed, i came into the interview it went great, then my phone got stolen,a guy in the interview told me he set it down at the girls desk who checked us in, i told myself ill wait after the interview to go get it, and then by the end of my interview they had no idea that the guy gave her the phone, long story short i came in the next day because thats what they told me to do and the guy who said he set it down came that day as well. they told us to file a report and wait to see if they can replay the cameras to see if someone stole it. the manager and the assistant manager came to the front desk me and the guy were waiting for an hour and a half to file report and to see if they saw anything in the cameras next thing you know a cop comes in questioning me and telling me i was refusing to leave when the manger supposedly told me i needed to leave NOT ONCE did the manager came up to me and spoke to me about leaving nor updating me about any information. i am no longer allowed on the property or ill go to jail. the manger joe arthur, cant do healthy confrontation.

Interview Questions

• they asked basic question in the interveiw and asked why i couldnt keep a job for more than six months   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.