Sutherland Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Account Manager - Service Delivery Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sutherland (Hyderabad) in June 2016.

Interview

Very clear round of interviews and as a candidate, I was given complete schedule details along with the interviewer information and it was taken at the scheduled time. HR coordination with the operations team was superb and 3 round interview was completed as per the schedule.

Interview Questions

• 1. About Career Progression. 2. What were the learnings? 3. How did the learnings help in implementing in the day to day operations? 4. Work-life balance related questions. 5. Client and Internal Management review capabilities.   2 Answers

TSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai) in August 2015.

Interview

Good for refreshers to start their career. especially the one with backlogs. Easy to crack the interview. Within a day you can get an offer letter. You don't need any referral.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland.

Interview

3-4 rounds all on same day. Hr round, assessment tests like typing test, interview with operation manager it all went pretty well. Easy process they will check your communication skills

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Taguig (Philippines)) in September 2018.

Interview

Typing test,personality test,online application, Initial interview, and after that I waited for more than 15 minus for the final interview. The final interview was conducted by one of the manager.

Interview Questions

• what to you know about the account?   1 Answer

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (Alexandria (Egypt)) in January 2017.

Interview

a nice and friendly interviewing procedure they are professional interviewers they make you feel like friends they ask you about your degrees and your age and trying to know your language fluency and they offer transportation if you are accepted.

Interview Questions

• do you accept working on rotational shifts?   1 Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in April 2018.

Interview

3 calls for interviews, 2 face-to-face interviews and one via google hangouts.

It was a very long process, but if you're a fit it will be a very good experience.

Signing the contract was very fast.

CSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mandaluyong City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sutherland (Mandaluyong City (Philippines)) in July 2019.

Interview

It was a long process, u have to be patient to wait for hours to get accepted. Overall it was a good experience and I've got to talk to other applicants.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai) in February 2019.

Interview

Nothing great about it ..if they have a backlog they hire as simple as that. They will provide their role even if you are well qualified for a higher level..they have fixed salary nothing you can ask for it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingston (Jamaica)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Kingston (Jamaica)) in November 2017.

Interview

This was my first job after leaving high school for four years. I travelled miles to get there. I did reach on time though and was just awaiting my time to be called for there were several persons there as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?

How did you learn about our company?

Are you able to work any shift that is given?

What would you do if you should be granted the opportunity to work with us?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai) in September 2016.

Interview

1st 2 rounds would be written or sometimes the 2nd can be a GD which is very simple.
    3rd round of interview will be a manager round in which will take around 20minutes of basic fresher interview questions.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kharghar

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sutherland (Kharghar) in March 2019.

Interview

need a strong communication skills. good personality proper explaination of your view. you should be confident when u speak no grammatical mistakes were allowed essay writing was the first round then came speech on the topic they give and then personal interview one on one.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.