Sutherland Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sutherland Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Sutherland

2.4

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (San Antonio, TX (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview was recorded via phone you were given questions ahead of time and given the option to rerecord your answers. There was also a type test that needed to be completed. I do not remember the requested wpm but it was relatively low.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sutherland

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Pretty easy interview. It really wasn't hard at all. I am pretty sure they hire everyone who gets an interview based off my experience. My training class was full of people who have no business in sales. Seems like they just hire everybody and let the chips fall where they may. I was hired in the same group as 30+ people. Within two months only 7 of us were left.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you had to give great customer service.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

It went well. HR was really collaborative and management as well. The interview itself consisted of 2 parts - HR interview and Management interview.It went well. HR was really collaborative and management as well. The interview itself consisted of 2 parts - HR interview and Management interview.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland.

Interview

3-4 rounds all on same day. Hr round, assessment tests like typing test, interview with operation manager it all went pretty well. Easy process they will check your communication skills

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Windsor, ON (Canada)) in September 2011.

Interview

easy process consisted of 2 stages one computer based and one on one process.The computer was simple questions and typing. The questions were if you work in a fast paced environment how would you deal with it and stay on track. I answered by saying I would have a pen and paper and jot down things as i was going. it was simple and person interviewing was very kind.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.