Sutherland Senior Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 27 Mar 2019

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sutherland in September 2017.

Interview

Hr round was good . everything went well until operations was taken by a boy .don't even tell his name. I came for rejoining I confirmed week ago about rejoining hr gave me positive feed back . Then operation round , I'm girl but still that person wanted to know what I do in my personal life .too bad I feel sorry for him as he asked did you take permission of pravin ..now I don't know this guy n why should I take permission to leave my job I'm not even related to that person. If I work in 10companies will I remember each process trainer n how would he be relating to personal life of candidate I don't know .

Interview Questions

• did you take approval of pravin before leaving job   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sutherland

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Mumbai) in June 2011.

Interview

Direct Walk-in. Initial telephonic round was to judge on communication. Free-flowing conversation ability was judged. Was asked to provide directions to interview from point A in the city to point B in the city.
    Second round was with HR as to job profile and kind of process am looking for.
    Technical online test was conducted, which was quite out-dated, since it was 2011 and they were asking questions on the amount of space present on a 3.4 inch floppy drive.
    A typing test. 25 Wpm was the target, got 35 wpm.
    The operations round (technical process) was telephonic, the interviewer asked me how I would troubleshoot an internet issue.
    I Started with standard probing about the exact cause of the issue, how long has it been occuring, what is the error message. etc.
    Educated about various reasons due to which internet may not work. Was easy and interviewer was quite keen on hiring. Asked about job responsibilities, work hours and chances of overtime pay.
    Interview was cagey about answering about client incentives, which is understandable.

Negotiation

Not much a possibility, They had pre-defined bands depending on your International BPO experience and last drawn salary.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Mumbai) in October 2010.

Interview

online aptitude test which is too long followed a equally long technical online test
    then depending on the process there will be telephonic or chat interview followed by personal interview

Negotiation

they give you a hike depending on your current or last salary, not much scope for negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai) in December 2018.

Interview

Overall easy interview process. This opening was for Level 2 Symantec process. Initial HR discussion about myself, my experience and my future plans. Next Self assessment test was conducted (I think they are doing this for all the roles). Just do not give strongly agree or strongly disagree to the questions asked. HR said next will be voice and accent round but with me 3 were there for final round with Ops Manager so skipped V & A, attended final round with Ops where he asked questions related to my experience and checked stability. One of the coolest and comfortable person ever interviewed me. Next day HR sent me an offer letter stating that I got selected.

Interview Questions

• By HR: Tell me about yourself, Roles & responsibilities in previous company, why you want to change company, what are your future goals?
      By Ops Manager: About yourself, questions related to my experience, how will you handle an irate cx, how long will you stay with us?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.