Sutherland Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sutherland Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Sutherland

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sutherland (Bengaluru) in September 2019.

Interview

It consists of 3 rounds. But asked good questions with some algorithms. Mainly they will ask very basic questions and after that they will go in depth
1) Technical round
2) Manager round
3) HR round

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sutherland

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (Bengaluru).

Interview

Interview process was 2 technical rounds with Sutherland healthcare and 1 technical round with client. And then 1 HR round. Questions are about C++, MFC and COM technology's. First 2 technical round s were done over telephone. Then the client interview was video call from Sutherland healthcare Bangalore office. HR round was done over phone.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Bengaluru) in February 2016.

Interview

1st was the telephonic round.
    2nd was the technical round that was also having some coding test in it.
    3rd round was taken by the client itself.
    4th was taken by the HR that was pretty much straight forward.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary Negotiations were quite simple and easy to handle where I mentioned about my skills and why I should be an asset to the company.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai) in August 2013.

Interview

Level 1: Basic Hr Questions Level 2: Interview with the Sr.Manager or Director Level 3: Salary Discussion and Negotiation Level 4: Final discussion about salary and confirmation letter was sent to me.

Interview Questions

• Question about VB and Logical Thinking. Since they were recruiting for Automation, Flow chart designing was more asked.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Please be clear in Negotiation, since its always to be smart enough at the initial stage rather than sorry after getting the Offer.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.