Sutherland Team Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sutherland Team Manager Interview Questions

3.4

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Henrietta, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (Henrietta, NY (US)) in August 2012.

Interview

they asked about my background, what are my strengths, why i would be a good fit. Phone interview followed by face to face. There are some very good members of upper management, and there are some that are very selfish. Be warned! They asked some questions about recent experiences, how it will apply to current job, etc. Because its a BPT, you will need to talk about how your experience relate.

Interview Questions

• they asked about my background, what are my strengths, why i would be a good fit. Phone interview followed by face to face.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much. They offered a salary and there is no room for negotiation. It all it determined by how much they have in the budget for a certain postioh

Other Interview Reviews for Sutherland

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (New York, NY (US)) in April 2012.

Interview

It was LONG like 10 interviews. and painful. We met almost 10 diff times, I wasn't sold the first few times and then when it came time for negotiation and they were willing to meet my salaried request + vacation I was sold. Don't be afraid to negotiate with the hiring manager, let them know what you want. if they want you they'll cough it up .

Negotiation

rough, they kinda made me feel bad for trying to negotiate but in the end I stuck to my guns and they made it work.

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Houston, TX (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was supposed to be a panel interview. Once I arrived to start the interview the panel was not there meaning I interviewed with one person. The interview went well the basic questions Were asked like where do you see yourself in five years, what is your coaching strategy, and how do you coach an agent who does not want to be coached. Overall I would say the interview went well, but it is not to my liking that I did not get a panel interview.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai).

Interview

Telephonic and face to face. Gave time to respond. Nice discussion felt very comfortable

Hr co ordinator was very good. Follow up was good. Telephonic round happened with same person as face to face

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Take it or leave it

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davao (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sutherland (Davao (Philippines)).

Interview

It was awesome and excited when a panel of managers will be conducting it and also there was a feeling of tense when you need to be the one selected because of your aim is to help your fellow agents

Interview Questions

• how to assist the team when one agent is absent   1 Answer

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sutherland (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in February 2015.

Interview

The only interview was about my previous experience in people management, BPO industry understanding. Received a call scheduling the interview, interview lasted about 1.5 hours. Was called back for a job offer 2 weeks afterward.

Anonymous Employee in Kochi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Kochi) in September 2011.

Interview

It is indeed Pretty descant and time taking, Please come prepared and after all one is coming for a Job offer, Hiring process is in fact is quite time taking

Interview Questions

• Leadership Assessment and Customer Management   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Mumbai) in December 2014.

Interview

Very friendly. They just check if a interviewee can do the task assigned
    Normal communication skills.
    About there previous work.What all work they did earlier. In depth understanding of the work
    Years of experience
    Long term plans

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai) in October 2012.

Interview

2 step interview process.
    1. Communication round were they will ask u to describe about yourself and talk about a movie, what do u see on the room etc.

2. Technical round were they check our technical knowledge at a broader level and will test to handle individual issues at given point of time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Mumbai) in May 2014.

Interview

Great... It was professional approach. No time wasted quick results. Every one from the HR till the management was very good. Like the Company policy for its employees
    The Offer Letter Process takes a awe full Long time and after several commitments they could still not meet the deadline I kept following up every day only to be told that its pending approval and the initial SLA given to me was 24hrs . I have been waiting for 144hrs now and still have not received it. May be its a Process but should provide an approx turn around time if not exact.....

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.