Sutherland Technical Support Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sutherland Technical Support Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Sutherland

2.2

Technical Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, LA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Alexandria, LA (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied for 1 of the consultant position a week ago today & received a phone call from one of the nicest recruiter I've ever encountered. During this process we discovered we are both huge "Saints Fans". She set up an interview 2 days later for me & the interviewer was just as pleasant as she was.

In conclusion.....I did get the Job!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Suelynne
See you soon..........

Interview Questions

• Who would you say is your worst critic?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sutherland

Technical Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (Kissimmee, FL (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

They call you and you speak with a manager over the phone. Depending on how that call goes you get hired. During the call the manager will take the call down a negative route as long as you don't fold and stay courteous you will get the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a call center before?   1 Answer

Technical Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sutherland (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

You get a message prompting you to take an assessment online; this includes a short essay, a phone call simulation, and a typing assessment. If successful, they invite you to a one on one interview session with a recruiter, then give you a tour of the facility, so you'd see what your daily experience would be like, if hired.

Interview Questions

• Explain a challenging experience at your last or most recent job and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Technical Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (Rochester, NY (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

It was very easy, you had to listen to a pre-recording of questions and then answer them to the best of your ability. You are also timed on each question so make sure it is short and sweet.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None.

Technical Support Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sutherland in December 2012.

Interview

Short and to the point, the recruiter knew what she was doing and was very educated on the business and all the perks. Once you get to the actual interviewer they are able to tell you in full details about the specific position and all the perks of that specific program.

Technical Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sutherland (Rochester, NY (US)) in December 2009.

Interview

Begin by looking for opportunities / openings at company site www.sutherlandglobal.com;
    There will likely be aptitude assessments to be completed;
    Generally there are preliminary, online applications required;
    Followup telephone calls to Recruiters can sometimes be helpful;
    Nearly every applicant will get a call from someone in recruiting

Interview Questions

• The question for which the applicant most likely needs to be most prepared to provide a well-reasoned answer has to do with availability to work. Many projects for which this global premier outsourcing firm needs to hire employees to be available cover the company's commitment to cover a 24 X 7 schedule all 52 weeks of each year. If one can't be there when the job is required to be done, then the company reasonably cannot afford to hire that applicant.   1 Answer

Negotiation

SGS' requirements are pretty much governed by what its client has contracted to buy from Sutherland, and that will have been pretty well spelled out in the job description. I found Sutherland to be very sensitive to constraints I had regarding when my spouse could let me work and Sutherland was also sometimes reasonable in allowing me to keep my commitments for travel that had been arranged years in advance. By the time an offer was actually presented in writing, the negotiating is already over. Not every application I made and not every negotiation I entered resulted in an offer.

Technical Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Windsor, ON (Canada)) in November 2018.

Interview

Applied online. First a telephonic interview was taken and then the second round was a face to face interview at the office. Interview was taken by one of the managers. General questions about previous job, behavioural questions, and basic technical questions about computers.

Interview Questions

• What steps will you take if there is no picture coming up on television?   Answer Question
    • How will you find out the IP address of a computer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kochi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland (Kochi) in July 2018.

Interview

the interview process is too lengthy and I have got selected after giving 3 times.one of the time they rejected me to attend the interview because of wearing jeans.there is aptitude test, language and typing skills is also main part for the selection.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai).

Interview

There were 3 rounds... In the first round, we were asked to write an essay on the given topic...the second round was a group discussion on any topic of our interest... and the third round was f2f HR round

Interview Questions

• Essay on If you had an entire day to yourself what will you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai) in August 2017.

Interview

Since i have experience in technical support process I just had only two rounds. The first round is telephonic round with the voice and accent trainer. The trainer will ask you to introduce about yourself. Later he will pick some topic from your introduction and he will ask to brief about that. In my case asked me about my passion and this round took around 10 minutes of discussion.
     The second round is with the operational manager. Where he asked me to explain about the previous work experience. Since i have work experience about networking he asked me few basic questions about networking. Then he checked my stability. Then the interview process came to an end and i got shortlisted.

Interview Questions

• What is IP address?
      What is mac address?
      What is hub?
      What is router?
      What is networking?
      How can u find the ip address in computer   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.