Sutherland Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sutherland Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Sutherland

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Vellore).

Interview

The interview process was quite long due to the large number of aspirants. But it went quite well and it was very easy to crack, as their main criteria of selection was interpersonal skills and communication skills. There were two group duscussion rounds and one telephonic accent checking round which I cracked and got selected in the end.

Interview Questions

• They asked general questions like why do you want to join this company. What skills do you think you posses?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sutherland

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sutherland.

Interview

Aptitude, gd and personal interview ,they will see only your communication skill because they Recruiting for voice based technical support engineer. To crack this interview use some tough English words to turn them attention.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Interview

There are only two rounds, 1st a written test where we have write an essay about given topic and next GD. But few people had 3rd round probably telephonic or face to face.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai) in April 2016.

Interview

Everything what you need is, be fluent in English. Brush up all the basic technical questions. Basic or Intermediate level of Computer Knowledge. Basically they will focus on your stability in your computer skills and how sound you are in solving the problematic situations,

Interview Questions

• Tell me abt yourself?
      Computer Skills - BIOS, Antivirus, Safe Mode, Safe Mode Types.   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in April 2018.

Interview

3 calls for interviews, 2 face-to-face interviews and one via google hangouts.

It was a very long process, but if you're a fit it will be a very good experience.

Signing the contract was very fast.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai) in September 2019.

Interview

If you can speak/write an average english that is more than enough. Nothing much. An average communication skills is more than enough to secure a job and do not be over confident about yourselves.

Interview Questions

• They have asked to write something about a topic to test your grammatical skills.   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland.

Interview

It took 3 days and it was very easy. They check your typing skills and your communication. The recruitment team knows well to select and plot people in process accordingly. Interview is very easy to crack and you just have to present yourself confidently

Interview Questions

• Why Sutherland? Mostly they check your communication and whether you are trainable   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sutherland.

Interview

I was interviewed for the technical support position. There was a written exam and technical rounds. They basically test your communication skills for this role. No need for technical knowledge of programming and all.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.