Sutherland Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 25 Feb 2019

2.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Vellore).

Interview

The interview process was quite long due to the large number of aspirants. But it went quite well and it was very easy to crack, as their main criteria of selection was interpersonal skills and communication skills. There were two group duscussion rounds and one telephonic accent checking round which I cracked and got selected in the end.

Interview Questions

• They asked general questions like why do you want to join this company. What skills do you think you posses?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sutherland

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai) in April 2016.

Interview

Everything what you need is, be fluent in English. Brush up all the basic technical questions. Basic or Intermediate level of Computer Knowledge. Basically they will focus on your stability in your computer skills and how sound you are in solving the problematic situations,

Interview Questions

• Tell me abt yourself?
      Computer Skills - BIOS, Antivirus, Safe Mode, Safe Mode Types.   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sutherland.

Interview

Aptitude, gd and personal interview ,they will see only your communication skill because they Recruiting for voice based technical support engineer. To crack this interview use some tough English words to turn them attention.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Interview

There are only two rounds, 1st a written test where we have write an essay about given topic and next GD. But few people had 3rd round probably telephonic or face to face.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.