Sutherland Technical Support Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sutherland Technical Support Executive Interview Questions

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai) in October 2016.

Interview

On my interview for first round I had a group discussion round and spoke well then I was selected for final round which was a telephonic round where the questions were non technical and was a general HR questions only they expect from us is a good communication skills.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sutherland

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Mumbai).

Interview

1st round was an HR round done at a recruitment agency.
    2nd round was a written test.
    3rd round was Technical Round done by technical support manager, it was an telephonic interview.

Negotiation

I accepted as it is

Anonymous Employee in Ernakulam

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sutherland (Ernakulam).

Interview

Application Review, Telephonic Interview, Computer Proficiency Tests, Document Verification

Anonymous Employee in Kochi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Kochi) in December 2011.

Interview

The first round was a writing a small article. After that there was initial HR interview. I was assigned to tech support via chat. I did a typing speed test and a mock chat session with one of the interviewer. There was a listening test which included hearing a small audio excerpt and answering a few questions based on that. The tech interview was mainly online. Answering multiple choice questions. After all these steps there is the final HR interview/salary negotiation.

Technical Support Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland.

Interview

I applied through online. The process took one day. I got rejected.
    I belived my interview process goes well. They are expecting an Excellent Commanding English Speaker. Not only Sutherland, Technical Support Job requires Excellent Communication skills because the job role is about to work for US clients. If you want to go for the provided job, make sure your communication is sounded good.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.