Suzlon Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.9

Sort:

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kashipur, Uttaranchal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Suzlon (Kashipur, Uttaranchal) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quite normal. The interviewer was quite friendly and laid back. It was a structural interview and the questions were very general, most of which were expected. The whole process took 25-30 minutes, and started with the interviewer making me feel at ease. I really liked the whole process, and it was flexible as well.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Suzlon (Mumbai).

Interview

First discuss telephonic in details about computer n. Electronics. Tgen received face to face interview call at Mumbai. At Mumbai hr round then one more technical round for 45 minute. After one week got news I have been selected.

Interview Questions

• Electronics analog and digital questing   1 Answer

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Suzlon (Chennai) in November 2012.

Interview

General Manager in person and asked the previous experience and asked willing to take the project activity. What activity I had in my previous company and the output I rendered.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions and asked willing to work anywhere   1 Answer

Executive IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Suzlon (Pune) in March 2014.

Interview

average. 4 rounds.
    1. Debate/ GD
    2. Personal Ineraction, sort of technical+hr round
    3. Technical test
    4. Extempore

there was HR interaction after that, but it was about salary and all related things.
    They had some innovative and impressive recruitment process

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rostock (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Suzlon (Rostock (Germany)) in September 2015.

Interview

Two stages of interview: HR and Hiring Manager via
    1. Email communication

Weaknesses and strength
    Multicultural awareness
    Future plans
    Languages spoken

Interview Questions

• I was asked about:
      My experiences in power generation equipment
      Salary expectation
      Start date - availability   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tirunelveli

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Suzlon (Tirunelveli) in July 2016.

Interview

actually walk in interview was conducted for experience professionals. But they considered few freshers too. For freshers they conducted only technical interview. it took almost a day.but i dont received any call letter so far

Electrical Power Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rostock (Germany)

Application

Interview

HR and Technical Interview.
    Process from submission of CV to signing of contract was approx. 2 months.
    Questions asked by HR were personality types. How open i am to other cultures and environment since i will need to relocate. How long i'm ready to work with the company...
    Technical questions from hiring manager were about previous projects undertaken and experiences gained. My skill sets, familiarity with technical standards and specifications. Also my experiences and expertise in the use of technical software.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what weaknesses you have?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I requested for an offer to be made based on my education, experience and skills and i will give it due consideration.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Suzlon (New Delhi) in April 2009.

Interview

The initial communication with the company was set up after an initial conversation with the concerned department personnel. Personal follow-up and follow-up through a company employee were required for setting up the interview. Subject matter questions were asked, projects and dissertations were discussed, along with some technical queries. Prospective candidates should sharpen their technical abilities, and be thoroughly aware of their projects undertaken / previous work experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you see your career grow in the organisation in the next few years?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. The salaries are more or less fixed, with little margin to negotiate in the lower levels.

Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Suzlon (Pune) in April 2015.

Interview

HR round followed by face to face interview conducted by HOD OTC controller, account, audit, tax are technical areas where knowledge has been checked and analysed based on this sound questions. it was logical and at the same time simple to answer..

Interview Questions

• Technical and resume scanning   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Suzlon.

Interview

Mostly one day walk in drives and long ques. Be on time for interview. Long Ques are often in sight.
    I had a long day they provide coffee and tea. People are warm and welcoming.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.