Suzlon Wind Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Suzlon Wind Energy Interview Questions

Interviews at Suzlon Wind Energy

2.8

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Chicago, IL (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the Human Resources Manager, that lasted 30 minutes, which is entirely normal. I have been in Human Resources for ten years, and so I understand the process of the typical phone interview. At first, the manager wanted to know about my experience, and then she asked her questions again very typical. What wasn’t normal was when she asked her questions that were in align with asking more about my experience, the manager twisted my words, and the answers that I was giving in the interview. Once I tried to correct her and explain what I meant, she told me to be quiet! I was blown away at her rudeness. All I can say is that if the interviewer needed further clarification on something, the least they could do is let me explain. It is no shocker that I got rejected

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview in the beginning followed by 2 more phone screenings. Questions mostly asked were based on resume and prior experience with SCADA or any other coding experience. After 2 successful round, it was the on site interview

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

it was phone interview first, and week later 1:1. it took about three arounds of interview. met with finance manager, met with CFO and couple of other managers, exchange very short greetings and Q/A. do not remember the detail but it was very pleasant.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

Everything was punctual and polite. I interviewed on site in the Chicago office. They offered me a water or pop and were very friendly. I had a formal offer within a few days.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why are you looking to enter into this field? What's changed?   1 Answer

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain Lake, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Mountain Lake, MN (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

Have to apply through SOS Staffing and have a couple phone interviews then they send the info off to the Suzlon site manager to where you are appling then they decide if they want you to come in for an interview

Negotiation

Nothing

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Snowflake, AZ (US)) in August 2009.

Interview

Short interview process, asking me if i knew what a diode was. Yes, a diode allows voltage to pass through in one direction only. Asked me about myself and if I was willing to relocate.

Interview Questions

• Along with Strengths what are your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Negotiation

SOS staffing called me on the phone after my interview, about 15 minutes and said that suzlon would like to offer you a position and I accepted.

Gte Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy.

Interview

I went for a direct interview. It was based on your resume, projects(important) and basic knowledge of your subject of interest. It was a panel of three. Technical and HR round were their.

Production Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hadapsar

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Hadapsar) in July 2018.

Interview

Went here for a walk-in interview organised by Suzlon.After sitting there for 2 to 3 hours they told us that they only need polymer engineer or engineer who had experience in blade manufacturing... where they had mentioned in there advertising that they need production /mechanical engineer.Ohh common you should respect time given by others to your company.i am not concerned about the interview but they should probably told us to the same earlier so we can leave earlier.

Development Engineer- Park Design and Modeling Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rostock (Germany)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Rostock (Germany)) in March 2017.

Interview

A headhunter contect with me. After an interview with him, I had an skype interview with 2 person ( one from HR and the other one head of technical department) They were looking for PHD qualified and experienced person, but the salary was very little for these qualifications.

Interview Questions

• HR questions were expected ones. They are about personal staffs and relocation. The technical ones were related previous experiences and its details. Technical questions were getting harder and harder to the last one.   Answer Question

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davangere

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Davangere) in December 2016.

Interview

They will ask about Basics of Electrical. If they have the requirement they will hire you by asking simple question,They will conduct two rounds ,First they will check your domain knowledge, Secondly one experienced person will take your interview asking about your field knowledge.If you have the experience in Wind sector.No doubt u will be selected.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about power evacuation process of Wind farm?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.