Suzlon Wind Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Suzlon Wind Energy Interview Questions

Interviews at Suzlon Wind Energy

2.8

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

Everything was punctual and polite. I interviewed on site in the Chicago office. They offered me a water or pop and were very friendly. I had a formal offer within a few days.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why are you looking to enter into this field? What's changed?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

it was phone interview first, and week later 1:1. it took about three arounds of interview. met with finance manager, met with CFO and couple of other managers, exchange very short greetings and Q/A. do not remember the detail but it was very pleasant.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview in the beginning followed by 2 more phone screenings. Questions mostly asked were based on resume and prior experience with SCADA or any other coding experience. After 2 successful round, it was the on site interview

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain Lake, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Mountain Lake, MN (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

Have to apply through SOS Staffing and have a couple phone interviews then they send the info off to the Suzlon site manager to where you are appling then they decide if they want you to come in for an interview

Negotiation

Nothing

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Snowflake, AZ (US)) in August 2009.

Interview

Short interview process, asking me if i knew what a diode was. Yes, a diode allows voltage to pass through in one direction only. Asked me about myself and if I was willing to relocate.

Interview Questions

• Along with Strengths what are your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Negotiation

SOS staffing called me on the phone after my interview, about 15 minutes and said that suzlon would like to offer you a position and I accepted.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Chicago, IL (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the Human Resources Manager, that lasted 30 minutes, which is entirely normal. I have been in Human Resources for ten years, and so I understand the process of the typical phone interview. At first, the manager wanted to know about my experience, and then she asked her questions again very typical. What wasn’t normal was when she asked her questions that were in align with asking more about my experience, the manager twisted my words, and the answers that I was giving in the interview. Once I tried to correct her and explain what I meant, she told me to be quiet! I was blown away at her rudeness. All I can say is that if the interviewer needed further clarification on something, the least they could do is let me explain. It is no shocker that I got rejected

Operation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Satara

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Satara) in December 2012.

Interview

Advertisment in local news paper and direct call for interview. Has got selected and appointed as OMS Jr.Engineerwithing five days.

Interview Questions

• Would you think this organization is suitable for you?   5 Answers

Negotiation

Please go ahed and take opportuinity..

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Bhubaneswar) in April 2012.

Interview

An unpleasant surrounding where the panel of interviewers cant able to shortlist the candidates as per their requirement or specialization.

Interview Questions

• why you left Indian Air force?   1 Answer

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Pune) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied through online job portal. My resume were shortlisted and got a call from HR and she asked for telephonic interview. Next day I had telephonic interview. Telephonic interview questions were based on my academic projects and previous job profiles. Then after one week got call for face to face interview. Again questions were same as teliphonic interview. It was nice interview. Nice interviewers and nice environment.

Interview Questions

• Why you are changing a job?   1 Answer

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davangere

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Davangere) in December 2016.

Interview

They will ask about Basics of Electrical. If they have the requirement they will hire you by asking simple question,They will conduct two rounds ,First they will check your domain knowledge, Secondly one experienced person will take your interview asking about your field knowledge.If you have the experience in Wind sector.No doubt u will be selected.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about power evacuation process of Wind farm?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.