Suzlon Wind Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Suzlon Wind Energy

2.8

ELECTRONIC ENGINEER FRESHER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Pune) in September 2015.

Interview

they will hire from their own website and also hr team recruit from different job listing companies.Mostly they will call F2F interview in their office in their respected cites.After HR round and Medical and tower climbing tests they finalize candidates.

Interview Questions

• Basic electronics and project details they ask   1 Answer

Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ananthapuram

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Ananthapuram) in November 2016.

Interview

Planning skills, Management information system.. How capable of handling situations, risk analysis, timely decisions, proper escalations, continuous follow up progress, planning of all site activities, upgrading our present skills for company benefit

Electrical Commissioning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jodhpur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Jodhpur, Rajasthan) in May 2015.

Interview

Vacancy will be posted on company site or through an advertisement for different locations. If you are interested then go for interview with good techanical knowledge. Also prepare for working on hight.

Interview Questions

• Questions on your previous experience and your stream related.   Answer Question

Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy in August 2015.

Interview

It was short and focussed on 1 hr round and 1 functional round. Hr round was around willingness to relocate. Functional was on aligning capabilities set with requirements of the organisation.

Interview Questions

• Willingness to fit in a start up environment   1 Answer

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Chicago, IL (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the Human Resources Manager, that lasted 30 minutes, which is entirely normal. I have been in Human Resources for ten years, and so I understand the process of the typical phone interview. At first, the manager wanted to know about my experience, and then she asked her questions again very typical. What wasn’t normal was when she asked her questions that were in align with asking more about my experience, the manager twisted my words, and the answers that I was giving in the interview. Once I tried to correct her and explain what I meant, she told me to be quiet! I was blown away at her rudeness. All I can say is that if the interviewer needed further clarification on something, the least they could do is let me explain. It is no shocker that I got rejected

Commissioning Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Pune) in January 2016.

Interview

Telephonic, Face to face, Technical expertise testing at site location, Fitness test for climbing windmill, Medical examination, Attending Questionnaire, Management Questionnaire written test, group discussion, Practical knowledge of programming in PLC, Understanding Testing & commissioning Procedure.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Ahmedabad) in September 2015.

Interview

Telephonic conversation with HR.
    Called for interview.
    Technical paper with objective question based on company profile and about company.
    HR nontecnical interview. After some time technical interview done.
    Final call for discussion with hr .
    Provide job offer later.
    At time of joining medical checkup and document verification done.

Admin Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Formal interview with management. Team head and state head PI in first stage followed by HR round.Job related question , laison with civil , infra and budget related question. One to one PI and and and and and it went on along with personal questions

Gte Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jodhpur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Jodhpur, Rajasthan) in October 2015.

Interview

I cleared written paper with basic electronics and aptitude, electrical question.
    They are hiring only freshers.
    paper was so easy.
    Face to face interview , family background, any physical problem etc.
    Human Resource
    It was one day process.

Interview Questions

• Basic electronics questions, electrical,
      Ht yard, ACB, VCB.   Answer Question

Gte Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy.

Interview

I went for a direct interview. It was based on your resume, projects(important) and basic knowledge of your subject of interest. It was a panel of three. Technical and HR round were their.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.