Suzlon Wind Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.8

Sort:

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Ahmedabad) in September 2015.

Interview

Telephonic conversation with HR.
    Called for interview.
    Technical paper with objective question based on company profile and about company.
    HR nontecnical interview. After some time technical interview done.
    Final call for discussion with hr .
    Provide job offer later.
    At time of joining medical checkup and document verification done.

Admin Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Formal interview with management. Team head and state head PI in first stage followed by HR round.Job related question , laison with civil , infra and budget related question. One to one PI and and and and and it went on along with personal questions

Gte Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jodhpur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Jodhpur, Rajasthan) in October 2015.

Interview

I cleared written paper with basic electronics and aptitude, electrical question.
    They are hiring only freshers.
    paper was so easy.
    Face to face interview , family background, any physical problem etc.
    Human Resource
    It was one day process.

Interview Questions

• Basic electronics questions, electrical,
      Ht yard, ACB, VCB.   Answer Question

Gte Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy.

Interview

I went for a direct interview. It was based on your resume, projects(important) and basic knowledge of your subject of interest. It was a panel of three. Technical and HR round were their.

Production Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hadapsar

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Hadapsar) in July 2018.

Interview

Went here for a walk-in interview organised by Suzlon.After sitting there for 2 to 3 hours they told us that they only need polymer engineer or engineer who had experience in blade manufacturing... where they had mentioned in there advertising that they need production /mechanical engineer.Ohh common you should respect time given by others to your company.i am not concerned about the interview but they should probably told us to the same earlier so we can leave earlier.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Pune) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied through online job portal. My resume were shortlisted and got a call from HR and she asked for telephonic interview. Next day I had telephonic interview. Telephonic interview questions were based on my academic projects and previous job profiles. Then after one week got call for face to face interview. Again questions were same as teliphonic interview. It was nice interview. Nice interviewers and nice environment.

Interview Questions

• Why you are changing a job?   1 Answer

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davangere

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Davangere) in December 2016.

Interview

They will ask about Basics of Electrical. If they have the requirement they will hire you by asking simple question,They will conduct two rounds ,First they will check your domain knowledge, Secondly one experienced person will take your interview asking about your field knowledge.If you have the experience in Wind sector.No doubt u will be selected.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about power evacuation process of Wind farm?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager-QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Pune) in August 2016.

Interview

F2F interview and less technical details
    No fraud relations. supplier base was good.No need to travel to site.Sitting on the back benches> Senior management cant tackle the HR relatons.more of a kind base as there.No partcular duiscussion about job profile and the position. the data was not provided before

Interview Questions

• Tell about previous job and abot histiry   1 Answer

Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Bengaluru) in September 2016.

Interview

First round technical interview, second round face to face H.R and final round tower climbing test. After all these, physical and medical tests (Eye sight, pulmonary functionality etc).
    They took 5 months to respond and give the offer actually.

Interview Questions

• What are the types of bearings and where are they used?   1 Answer
    • What was your previous experience?   1 Answer
    • Would you like to work under hot sun in the site (wind farms) at 120 mtrs of hight?   1 Answer

Development Engineer- Park Design and Modeling Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rostock (Germany)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Rostock (Germany)) in March 2017.

Interview

A headhunter contect with me. After an interview with him, I had an skype interview with 2 person ( one from HR and the other one head of technical department) They were looking for PHD qualified and experienced person, but the salary was very little for these qualifications.

Interview Questions

• HR questions were expected ones. They are about personal staffs and relocation. The technical ones were related previous experiences and its details. Technical questions were getting harder and harder to the last one.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.