Swatch Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Swatch Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Swatch Group

2.5

Financial Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weehawken, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Swatch Group (Weehawken, NJ (US)).

Interview

Applied online directly to company. HR called next day for phone screening. 2 days later in person interview with 4 different people. Hired on the spot after negotiating salary and bonus percentage. Started the following Monday

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and your weakness?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Swatch Group (Miami, FL (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Very short and simple. They made me feel comfortable. I had no feelings of being on the spot and the questions were simple in nature. The interview did not seem to care about the hard hitting questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Swatch Group?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Swatch Group (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

It was great interview
    I had to go through several interviews.
    It took them a longtime getting back to me.
    I had to call them back to see if I passed the interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Swatch Group in January 2018.

Interview

Its just getting to know you. Not the hardest interview, however, you do have to go through three interview. Just have at least 1 or 2 questions prepared. By the third interview, I honestly didn't have anymore questions to ask.

Keyholder Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Swatch Group (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

I was contacted through the store manager from another location for swatch. He had receieved my resume from another contact from Camper who had forwarded my resume to him. The interview process was quick and had an interview with the DM and RM within 5 days. After a quick days i was employed at their brand new store.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how you stop loss prevention?   1 Answer
    • How do you motivate your staff?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Swatch Group (New York, NY (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Overall a simple interview process (but I was referred). I went in to discuss my experience (none) and what was on my resume. I met both with HR and two of the managers. About a week or two later, I was called back to meet with the main manager and discussed my availability.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Swatch Group (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied in person and got the phone call for the interview after couple days. Interviewed with the store and district manager, both of them are super nice and had great time talking with them. Waited about couple days and got the second phone interview with the human resource manager. Really smooth and nice recruiting process, accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• asked me how am I gonna sell watches to the customers, whats my weakness/strength, how do I get along with my coworkers and boss.   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Swatch Group (Miami, FL (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Long process about an hour or two , lots of questions about the brand , previous work history, different customer scenarios you have had in the past negative or positive how did you diffuse or improve the scenario and then also various "fake " customer scenarios during interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wanna work for swatch   1 Answer

They wanted to start me at $10
    Dollars an hour with over 7 years or more of experience in sales ..

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Swatch Group (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online, first Interview with Assistant, they told me the process was long and to hang in there. Then with Store Manager, then had to wait for interview with District Manager which took another week. Process took too long, I got another job, but still took the final interview to see if it paid better.

Interview Questions

• They had a list of standard interview questions that they said all US stores ask. How do you identify with the brand? Who do you sell?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Swatch Group.

Interview

asked about previous experience. what my views on business are and interpersonal skills test. asked of my previous responsibilities and roles in my previous jobs. asked what my interest and knowledge of specialty selling and watches were.

Interview Questions

• asked how i handle certain situations with clients to test me   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.