Swiss Re Assistant Vice President Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Swiss Re Assistant Vice President Interview Questions

Interviews at Swiss Re

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Swiss Re (New York, NY (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

They called me for the interview thru consultancy. The consultancy kept on chasing every time the interview rounds were scheduled even on Sundays. Nevertheless, I attended three rounds of interview covering both technical and experience related and they called me till the final round. Post that neither the company HR nor the consultancy kept me posted on my interview status which was very disappointing as I'm an experienced professional. And later when I called the HR he said they have changed the profile from AVP to senior analyst and I'm over qualified for it. Extremely disappointing and unprofessional experience with them.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Swiss Re

Assistant Vice President Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Swiss Re in September 2014.

Interview

Mostly done by phone calls, it took up to 6 weeks to be completed. Interview were done with the HR team (2), technical team (2), commercial team (2) and actuarial team (1). Interview one-to-one done with HR and commercial team. Basic information was requested as well as experience in other companies regarding the knowledge of the lines of business necessary for the role.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company?   1 Answer

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Swiss Re (Zürich (Switzerland)) in March 2018.

Interview

First came a phone interview with the hiring manager and other team members. This stage also involved a simple numerical task. Then followed personal interviews with the hiring manager and another manager, as well as a separate interview with the director. At the end, a joint lunch with the team. Overall, pleasant people. Surprisingly, the hiring manager contacted past employer(s) without asking for permission in advance as required by the local law.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Swiss Re (Bengaluru).

Interview

It went smooth. I never expected to get in. I had 2 technical rounds and then HR round.

The first technical round was telephonic and I had 2 ladies take it up. Answered most of the questions. The second technical round was video conference with the MD and VP of the organisation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Swiss Re (Bengaluru) in November 2016.

Interview

threee round of interview one round is the screening of the resume and second round is the telephonic and therid round is one to one. the rounds are very intelectual and tuff. you need to have a vision of improving processes and also devceloping them

has a better offer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Swiss Re (Bengaluru) in January 2013.

Interview

Very polite and nice. Many levels of interviews. in peer level interviews, it is very clear that they don't have interviewing experience. But those that do can evaluate technical skills very well

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Swiss Re? Why do you want to join us?   1 Answer

Assistant Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Swiss Re.

Interview

Interview questions are odd. They don't focus on wether you'd be a good fit. Just want to know if you can answer their psychological questions

Interview Questions

• If you were a car what kind would you be   1 Answer

Found a better place to work at with normal people and normal interview questions

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Swiss Re (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in December 2008.

Interview

Graduate@SwissRe program is designed for fresh graduates or professionals with less than 3 years experience. There are 3 rounds of interviews. First round is one-on-one session with an HR or headhunter who asks behavioral questions and review your resume; second round is with the line manager who you will work for once you get in (you will have to choose the opening when you apply online); the final round is the assessment center where you will have a full day of tests including paper tests, presentations, group discussion,debates, role plays,fact finding as well as another one-on-one interview with senior management. You have to pass the assessment center, if you fail the assessment, you fail the job no matter how much the line manager wants you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Standard terms for all graduates so no negotiation involved

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.