Symbiosis Society Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.4

Sort:

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Symbiosis Society (Pune) in March 2015.

Interview

2 Technical round ,1 HR, 1 Director interview in this technical round struts flow ,stored procedure,pagination ,struts code ,Sql query writing,hibernate Struts 2.x, Hibernate 3.x
    Web & Application Server Tomcat 6.0, JBoss 6.0 confuguration
    RDBMS : MySQL 5.5, Oracle 11g
    Database Tool : MySQL Query Browser, SQL Developer
    Design Pattern : MVC, Front Controller, Singleton
    Web Technology : JavaScript, Ajax (Prototype)
    Reporting Tool : JMesa ,BIRT Report
    Build Tool : Ant
    Testing Tool : JUnit

Interview Questions

• SQL, Struts and Hibernate
      project flow,
      functionality of project,
      technology used in project   1 Answer

Visiting Faculty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Symbiosis Society (Pune) in June 2015.

Interview

2 step process- In the first step a mock class was required, followed by 10 day observation period.
    I was then asked to give a final presentation. And was then given the job.
    It was a fairly easy process. The interviewers were helpful

Interview Questions

• About my previous experience   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Symbiosis Society in June 2013.

Interview

one Demo lecture two technical interview were there and one personal talk with director was there and the waiting period for the job was way too long, would not recommend it

Interview Questions

• Cell structure for Wireless communication, Microwave question   Answer Question

Interview

Online application, screening, interview call, Demo lecture, One to one conversation with Director, Skype interview with Pune official, offer letter, acceptance, joining, induction, classes, thats all. Nothing more to explain.

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Symbiosis Society (Bengaluru) in August 2015.

Interview

iT WAS DONE AT DIRECTOR AND DEAN LEVEL, It was a panel interview. Very detailed way capturing information on Research was used. Demo class on a topic of ones choice was also part of the evaluation

Interview Questions

• How should teaching be done?   1 Answer

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Symbiosis Society (Noida) in February 2013.

Interview

Demo lecture with respected to your subject . It also include Cross questioning with students and faculty .
    Panel interview had 8 members from academics as well as with industry.
    Specialization related question are asked

Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Symbiosis Society (Pune) in January 2012.

Interview

general aptitude and questions related to the subject,be specific in answering the questions dont give unecessary explainations and go off the topic.Keep an interest in pursuing research work.prepare for questions like :
    Don’t you think, you are overqualified for this position?

You might feel that I possess more degrees than you require for this position. But, I believe that I grow everyday when I talk to my staff, customers and superiors. So, basically the learning process continues through out the life – I don’t think I am over qualified.

Interview Questions

• What is your favourite colour and why ?   1 Answer

Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Symbiosis Society (Pune) in August 2015.

Interview

- CV/Resume Shortlisting - Matching of Basic Qualifications;
    - Interview with Director of the Institute to which you have applied- Technical Questions on domain knowledge as mentioned in CV/Resume;
    - Interview with the Vice Chancellor- Why and what of your career prospects as you work here?
    - Interview with Dean, Academics
    - Interview with HR Head/Chief- Background check, salary negotiation

Interview Questions

• - Technical questions from Domain Expertise that you have mentioned in your CV   Answer Question

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Symbiosis Society (Pune) in February 2017.

Interview

It was online interview over skype, I had a skype interview with VC Ma'm and then had my HR round with Chief HR, VC Ma'm is a nice and humble person but this Chief HR will be tricky.

Visiting Faculty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Symbiosis Society (Pune).

Interview

It was a good interview. Overall well attempted and asked many questions. answered well and explained the concepts with examples to show there was a good understanding of the subject.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself, Why teaching?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.