Syniverse Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Syniverse Interview Questions

Interviews at Syniverse

2.8

Fraud Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, San Jose (Costa Rica)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Syniverse (San Jose, San Jose (Costa Rica)) in July 2015.

Interview

One test of Excel and 3 interviews with the manager calling from United States to your cellphone . Manager and tree people more were present hearing the interview,They ask some many questions about last jobs, Then the require all my documents to be sent to Unites States to be reviewed,After review my info they called me to tell me if in accept the offert.Obviously i said yes,

Interview Questions

• If i could work with out supervision   1 Answer

Network Operations Center Technician I Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, San Jose (Costa Rica)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Syniverse (San Jose, San Jose (Costa Rica)) in June 2015.

Interview

Networking questions about protocols OSPF, Eigrp, static routes, BGP. All of the possible show commands you could remember. Basic troubleshooting networking questions and 7 layers of the ISO model by memory.

Interview Questions

• How do we know you will be loyal to the company and stay for more than 2 years working in here?   1 Answer
    • How did you deal with difficult customers and tell me about your previous job experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiable

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Syniverse (Bengaluru).

Interview

Process took 1 day... Within a weak got the offer letter. Office location is good. Weak days interview. Standard process. The overall process took 2 to 3 hours . so can mannage.

Interview Questions

• Simple core java, jsp, sevlet and steuts qus.. Difficulty level was ok. Some core concepts.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Syniverse.

Interview

3 rounds of technical interview and 1 round of HR interview.

Mainly focus on following
    1. Core java
    2. Multi threaded programming in java
    3. Design patterns
    4. Ability to work fluently in UNIX based systems

Interview Questions

Interview

there were three rounds of interview. first was telephonic, second was face to face and third was HR round. in face to face interview - first managerial round and then two seniors of team interviewed me.
    It was more than 30 minutes of round each

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Syniverse.

Interview

3 technical followed by HR.. Technical round was moderate level.. Oracle SQL, SHELL scripting, and automation.. You will be asked to write shell script and ftp, ssh and so on

Intern Interview

Interview

Interview questions were very personal and not related to the position; and can make you feel extremely uncomfortable.
    HR slack in response, emails took weeks to reply.
    The tech division VP was friendly.

Customer Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Syniverse (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Easy interview. Regular questions about your previews experience and about yourself.
    Apply through the job agency
    Agency calls for phone interview
    Candidate goes to the company to face to face interview
    Job offer after 1 or 2 weeks

Negotiation

Apply through the job agency
    Agency calls for phone interview
    Candidate goes to the company to face to face interview
    Job offer after 1 or 2 weeks

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Syniverse (Bengaluru) in April 2014.

Interview

Mostly four Rounds
    1- Telephonic Round (Discussion about the work to check whether you have matching skill for opening)
    2- Face to Face Round (Detail Evaluation on the skills they will ask question in detail )
    3- Onsite/Manager Round (If there are manager onsite you must have to attend interview with him, Manger mostly discuss about the overall work experience )
    4- HR discussion (Discussion on salary and joining date and benefits of the company)

Interview Questions

• Testing Concept, SQL, UNIX.
      What is SQL Constraint.
      Move file from one location to other in unix   1 Answer

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Syniverse (Bengaluru) in February 2014.

Interview

First round was Telephonic interview. Second round was F2F discussion on technical stuffs. Finally managerial round followed by HR round. Almost it took 30 days to get the offer letter. Got the descent offer not competitive one.

Interview Questions

• First round was Telephonic interview. Second round was F2F discussion on technical stuffs. Finally managerial round followed by HR round.   1 Answer