Syracuse Marketing Acquisitions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Syracuse Marketing Acquisitions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Syracuse Marketing Acquisitions

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Syracuse Marketing Acquisitions in December 2014.

Interview

Please do yourself a favor and steer clear of this company. They are clearly a pyramid scheme, and barely that. When I agreed to go to this interview I had been under the impression that it was for a marketing position they had posted online. It turned out to be a very terribly put together pyramid scheme, and I was basically being recruited to join in. If this isn't your cup of tea, don't bother.

Interview Questions

• The only question I was ever asked was whether or not I understood what the interviewer was saying to me.   Answer Question

Junior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Syracuse Marketing Acquisitions (Syracuse, NY (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

I was lied to about what my pay was going to be like, and how commission worked. They tried to answer all of my questions, but one of them was about pay, and I later found out that I had been conned into getting involved in this company. That's a very unsettling way to initiate into a business.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just don't take this job unless you're that desperate, but there are other ones that pay much better, that can help your desperation. Even McDonalds would be better.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Syracuse Marketing Acquisitions (Syracuse, NY (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

I sat there for a long period of time after my scheduled time. Its unorganized. The manager was rude. Another person had walked out and left, you could hear the interview through the walls.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Syracuse Marketing Acquisitions (Syracuse, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Brief and simple as well as comfortable. I got there about 30 mins early and didn't have to wait 5 mins. They rolled out the position details and company plan and only had to answer a few questions.

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Syracuse Marketing Acquisitions (Syracuse, NY (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

basic HR questions and explained briefly what the company does, this company is more like a training company, they "train"you, then let you "train"others, then "have your own business". they do "in store" marketing and promote the products in an obvious way and now they are focusing on TV channel and mobile phone.

Interview Questions

• why better fit than others, where do you see yourself in 5 years, what do you want to learn from this job   Answer Question

Entry Level Sales/Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Syracuse Marketing Acquisitions (Syracuse, NY (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process was fairly casual. I was called in for a 1 on 1 interview. The environment was extremely unprofessional with the secretary listening to music. After a brief 1 on 1, I was asked to come back to the office in an hour for a second round interview. Then, I briefly met with one of the team members, only to be asked to meet them at Sam's Club.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.