SysTools Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

SysTools Software Interview Questions

Interviews at SysTools Software

3.1

.NET Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SysTools Software in December 2019.

Interview

First there is apti which you can bearly clear.they called us for interview and said nobody cleared there is vaccany for for other non technical position if you are interested

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meerut

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SysTools Software (Meerut) in November 2019.

Interview

3 rounds.
    First round was a general written test of Q/A like University exams, which is of 30 minutes. There were 2 sets comprising of different questions.
    Second round was a face 2 face interview. The interviewer was not interested at all. She first asked some questions, which i replied firmly. Then she just asked about the field of interest and said that we aren't hiring for that. Before me she asked a girl the same question but there she put words in that girl's mouth and said that you something about the post we are hiring for. That was totally unjustified.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer asked about the Outlook, IMAP and POP3 difference ?   Answer Question

Technical Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dehradun

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SysTools Software (Dehradun) in October 2019.

Interview

Easy written test where the questions were about general social apps and digital marketing.
    I got selected in the first round and second round questions were based on job profile.

Cyber Forensics Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SysTools Software.

Interview

Initially there was a written test which is subjective having questions related to cloud basics. then was interview with HR and technical team after that was with the director but that was on another day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SysTools Software (Pune).

Interview

It took 1 day, there will be technical round on the subjects like data structure mostly.
    The test is so hard you have to do a Ph.D. in subjects like data structure, C,#. Mostly pseudo code and less theory part.
    Then there will be the next technical machine test.
    Last will be HR.

Interview Questions

• Data structure and programming coding.   1 Answer

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dwarka

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SysTools Software (Dwarka) in April 2019.

Interview

3 rounds. The first round was written test basic questions about database, web technologies. The second one with Manager technical questions were asked. The third round is with the director . Takes around 2 hr of time.

Intern Interview

Interview

Selected from Clg only! Then final interview is taken in Delhi at their office. Nice experience . For fresher if you want to be a SEO expert or web designer!

Interview Questions

• Basic question regarding about the the technologies written in your resume!   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SysTools Software (Pune) in August 2018.

Interview

1)Aptitude Test for 40 Marks
    10 Marks logical Reasoning
    10 Marks C++
    10 Marks C#
    And Linked list program and one easy sql Query
    2)programming test
    Write a program to insert elements in circular linked list,delete last n nodes from linked list and insert node at given position.

Interview Questions

• String manipulation programs And Linked List programs(Singly, doubly,circular)   Answer Question

Junior Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SysTools Software.

Interview

First there will be a Test based on technical, technical round and then HR round is there.
    There is a 60 minutes for a technical Test based on Java, Database, and MySQL.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SysTools Software (New Delhi) in July 2018.

Interview

Over all the interview process is as follow
    1st round -> on paper aptitude containing 4 section
    1) Aptitude ( 10 questions )
    2) C / C++( 10 questions )
    3) .net ( 10 questions )
    4) program ( one program was on data structure and one SQL query )

2nd round -> Programming Test on c or cpp
    3nd round -> Technical interview
    4rd round -> Technical interview ( by CTO )
    5th round -> HR round

Overall process took 2 days
    Work culture is good and all employees are friendly in Nature

Salary package offered was 1.8 LPA
    Bond was of 3 Years

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.