SysTools Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 10 May 2019

3.2

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SysTools Software (Pune) in August 2018.

Interview

1)Aptitude Test for 40 Marks
    10 Marks logical Reasoning
    10 Marks C++
    10 Marks C#
    And Linked list program and one easy sql Query
    2)programming test
    Write a program to insert elements in circular linked list,delete last n nodes from linked list and insert node at given position.

Interview Questions

• String manipulation programs And Linked List programs(Singly, doubly,circular)   Answer Question

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SysTools Software (New Delhi) in October 2015.

Interview

There was 3 rounds happened in total. after visiting the arena of organization we are grouped into different categories according to the choices of vacancy we get as it is an off campus interview. The rounds are mentioned below :-
    1.Technical Round
    2. Interviewed by G.M
    3. Personal Interview by Director

Interview Questions

• What is your technical skills?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I make them believe that if i will get a chance i will surely prove that why having me as an employee is the best thing they did for their organization.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SysTools Software (New Delhi) in July 2018.

Interview

Over all the interview process is as follow
    1st round -> on paper aptitude containing 4 section
    1) Aptitude ( 10 questions )
    2) C / C++( 10 questions )
    3) .net ( 10 questions )
    4) program ( one program was on data structure and one SQL query )

2nd round -> Programming Test on c or cpp
    3nd round -> Technical interview
    4rd round -> Technical interview ( by CTO )
    5th round -> HR round

Overall process took 2 days
    Work culture is good and all employees are friendly in Nature

Salary package offered was 1.8 LPA
    Bond was of 3 Years

Intern Interview

Interview

Selected from Clg only! Then final interview is taken in Delhi at their office. Nice experience . For fresher if you want to be a SEO expert or web designer!

Interview Questions

• Basic question regarding about the the technologies written in your resume!   1 Answer

SEO Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SysTools Software (New Delhi) in July 2016.

Interview

1. First I have a written aptitude and technical test.
    2. Second round was technical Round.
    3. Third round was F2F with the CEO.
    4. And the last round was HR round.

Interview Questions

• Q1. Basic html questions.
      Q2. Asked about outlook.
      Q3. Asked about CSS basics.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SysTools Software (Pune) in November 2011.

Interview

The interview format is like, first technical test about 10 MCQ, then second round is about programming, we need to write 2 programs & show to HR, third & fourth are technical interviews & HR round. After that, final round with company CEO.

Interview Questions

• In technical interview there are difficult & logical questions.   Answer Question

Junior Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SysTools Software.

Interview

First there will be a Test based on technical, technical round and then HR round is there.
    There is a 60 minutes for a technical Test based on Java, Database, and MySQL.

Summer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SysTools Software (New Delhi).

Interview

First, a comprehensive test which tested our basic understanding of concepts. Then a technical interview including the HR round where they asked us several questions regarding the cloud computing concepts. First, a comprehensive test which tested our basic understanding of concepts. Then a technical interview including the HR round where they asked us several questions regarding the cloud computing concepts.

Technical Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SysTools Software (New Delhi) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was very easy and they did a written test which was a mere formality. Then there was a PI in which they informed that if selected, the posts will be given from among 4 main designations which were Web Analyst, Technical Content Writer, Technical Associate, Technical Support Executive. In the end, the last round was at company in front of CEO where a PPT on their products was to be given

SEO Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SysTools Software (New Delhi) in June 2016.

Interview

I gave the interview for the post of SEO Trainee six months back. It was a fairly simple process. There were rounds : the HR round , the technical round and the Director Round.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.