T-Systems Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 262 of over 262 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at T-Systems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Systems (Budapest)

Interview

2 round interview, first is a written test - testing your IT knowledge. The second round is a face to face interview, with usual question about experience, customer service knowledge ect.

Interview Questions
  • questions about experience, work related situations like, complaining customer, difficult issue, which you resolved etc., short and long term plans, carrier plans.
    Answer Question

T-Systems

Application

I interviewed at T-Systems

Interview

Its web cam based interview looks interviewer using some qus from google and looking for those ans only which are written there, instead of actually understanding the concepts . That was very disappointing for me

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at T-Systems (Pune)

Interview

The interview process was very well organized and feedback was provided at every stage. Very interactive process. It took around 3 weeks to complete the process. questions were around your past experiences and some challenging puzzles.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

T-Systems

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at T-Systems

Interview

First two rounds of technical interview was great. However HR from Bangalore was not interested in hiring. HR took the expected salary numbers and dropped the ball by giving wrong feedback to hiring manager about salary negotiations.

Anonymous Employee in São Bernardo do Campo

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Systems (São Bernardo do Campo) in Jul 2021

Interview

Realizei a seletiva por meio de testes de português, inglês e lógica e depois fui chamada para a entrevista pelo RH, posteriormente, realizei entrevista com o gestor da área, que confirmou meus dados e fez algumas perguntas relacionadas ao alinhamento da empresa e da vaga.

Interview Questions
  • Basicamente confirmaram meus dados e perguntaram coisas como trajetória, hobbies, defeitos/qualidades.
3 people found this interview helpful

T-Systems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Systems

Interview

Só teve uma reunião em um grade grupo para apresentar a empresa. Mas de repente recebi um e-mail dizendo que não podia prosseguir no processo sem informar o motivo disto.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

T-Systems

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at T-Systems

Interview

after the HR round interview, one technical round and then managerial round interview will happen , total 2 round interview, so all the questions is relate to resume what you have mentioned. once you cleared two round interview you may be called up for HR

Interview Questions
  • all depends on the requirement in project, overall all all question related to skillset

T-Systems

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at T-Systems

Interview

It was good experience to know about company structure and way of working. Had technical interview with T-Systems Pune for windchill PLM Consultant Most of the question from current organization profile and windchill customization related

Interview Questions
  • Questions about customization, projects from profile and role

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at T-Systems (New Delhi) in Jun 2021

Interview

Worst process ever. Cleared two rounds of interview. I answered all the questions asked. I don't know why but HR told me I was rejected in second round. They didn't even give a proper explanation as to why I was rejected.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Systems (Pune) in May 2021

Interview

Initially, I got a call from an agency to schedule the first round of interview, then after 3-4 days I received positive feedback, and second-round was going to get scheduled with the German Team, as I was excited about it, but the second round was never scheduled even after 2 weeks, the agency spokesperson/HR keep repeating the same, T-systems hiring process is very slow, we are yet to get any update. Till date, I am waiting for my second round to get scheduled. Edit:- after stalling for more than 2 weeks, agency's some another HR called and told me, that my position is on hold and earlier than that, HR who called for the first round of interview, told me there are some people who are having their second round, maybe your second round may schedule. Still I am not sure what happened, their are two different things told by two different HR's.

Interview Questions
  • Kubernetes, Docker, CNI, Multi Master Kubernetes, ETCD, Jenkins, Terraform, Linux
2 people found this interview helpful