TCS e-Serve International Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Business Analyst

TCS e-Serve International Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at TCS e-Serve International

2.0

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Gurgaon, Haryana) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview was very easy... interviewer asked general HR questions and mainly focused on how flexible am I on my location and timing issues. there was a group discussion prior to one on one interview and he appreciated on the points i added during group session. he gave me situations like will you work if there is a curfew in the city (funny though) I of-course said yes.. and he was good with it.. he asked if i am good with client communication.. i said you can judge me. he smiled and said you may go :)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was fixed for us.

Other Interview Reviews for TCS e-Serve International

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Mumbai) in March 2010.

Interview

The hiering process is very long and the HR treat u like worth less creaters when u go for any personal interview they make u wait unattended for long hours. typically the whole process makes u feel as if visiting a government office.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.